UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September 23

Jazz

Blackmagic it is indeed a sad world.  A team near here is delivering goods to Ukraine also.

Tour of Britain bike race went through here yesterday, I watched them whizzing through a double roundabout at end of our road. Checkpoint in our village, on main shopping street. 

Doing our best to stay cool today and tomorrow. Laundry out early, bird water bowls filled, hopefully won't need to leave the house until Monday. I did go to the reserve yesterday as there was a get-together and bbq for all reserve volunteers and employees, so I  caught up with various friends and enjoyed a nice feast of salad and some home made bread. 

• Like 1

Enjoy your meal.,jazz.

The sun continues to shine here with occasional showers but nothing of any meaning. 

I am fed up having to water the pots outt he front. It is not normal for September in Scotland.

Foster dog goes to another foster in Sunday. I have made inroads to his reactivity to  things he sees on the tv and in the garden. He has been a challenge at times but by avoiding his big triggers of dogs and traffic I have been able to work on his inhome triggers. He has responded well to positive training and lots of praise for good behaviour.  Thats eems to have been lacking in his previous life. 

But, I feel I am limited to being able to move him forward. He is going to people who are used to labradors ( and are younger than me) .and have been made aware of what he is like so hopefully they are committed to helping him.

Good morning Eve. I hope you are doing well.

Have you  been able to sort out your garden?

Starting to feel autumnal here now. Still dry though so hopefully get some time in the garden. I'm so slow though that everything takes an age. No idea what's wrong with me despite scans .They thought Parkinsons but a scan ruled that out and a MRI didn't show anything bad so I'm still none the wiser as to why my muscles don't work properly. Any way, enough of my ramblings. Have a great day everyone,love to all.