UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 22

Jazz

Boiler is losing pressure through leaky filter. Engineer will replace after New Year, meanwhile he has shown me how to bring the pressure if when needed. So I will have hot water, won't be using it for heating as the halogen heaters are cheaper xx

We had an exciting day in the end. Wispa was in good spirits because of the sunshine so I picked up her harness and she was eager to go out. We drove to the reserve, had a wander round the Muddy Fork gardens, chatted to friends, lovely afternoon out. Both tired now, planning to stay home tomorrow xx

• Like 1

wow, wonder where the dogs been

my son cooked a lovely dinner. we was talking about their baby. so relieved this one looks ok. baby is due in june. davids baby isnt here yet, any time

my friends son in law died in the hospice yesterday, so we are grateful we are still here, and my Merlin. Didnt think he would be here today

Love to all xx

Had a good day with family yesterday. A covering of snow when we walked home at 10 p.m. Still occasional flurries this morning. 
Glad Everybody is ok. We do have to appreciate who we have around us. Life can be unexpected. 
Lewis and his girlfriend are bound to worry about this baby. I know I did , after losing my first pregnancy. Thankfully, next two were alright.
Happy Boxing Day