UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 22

Jazz

I am still having problems logging in some days. I get a laod of text instead of the forum opening.

Clear and bright today. 

Had to get a second antibiotic at 5 pm on Thursday. original one didnlt work.

Normal chemist 'closed temporarily'. The other local one didn't stock it.

My wonderful DIL phoned round chemists until she found one with stock  and, it was open until 9 pm , s she went for the prescription after dinner  The chemist meant driving down the busy bypass which I do not do. I only drive locally now.  Other traffic too busy for me.

Am feeling a lot better now, thank goodness.

Going to watch last night's Strictly tonight as my son recorded it. It was on too late for my grandson to watch. i  normally go round for a take away dinner and to watch it on a Saturday so that is what we will do.

• Like 1

Glad the 2nd AB worked and you are feeling better. 

Cold but sunny here today, Wispa and I were in garden with coats on. I repotted a big shrub then we went in to warm up. Feeling better for a little bit of exercise, would have been too cold to sit out. Made me realise how much better I am now, could not have done that a month ago.

Couldn't log on , yesterday. Just a load of text showing.

I am choked with the cold this morning. I woke up with a horrendous sore throat that travelled up into my ears. 

Paracetamol and ibuprofen are having an effect.My son hopes to buy a self charging  hybrid car next year.

Electric car are good as long as you have somewhere to charge them. If you don't have your own charger then you rely on public ones. Last tv report showed a large number  of them were out of order.. 

Some councils are putting charging stations on lamp posts.

If you don't do large milage they are good. but long range ones are very expensive.

There is talk of restrictions in use this winter due to energy crisis.

My son hopes to get a self charging hybrid next year- braking charges the battery. Living in a busy urban area  that should not be a problem.

There are a lot of charging points around here, even the caravan park they are going to, so should be ok. He loves his car but with prices going up, he will get more for it than he paid. Its Lewiss birthday on friday. Had to think how old he is. would be nice if my granddaughter is born then

• Like 1