UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 22

Jazz

Oh what a pain, sorry to hear that. Hope you can get them attended to before March.

I have been chatting on Facebook to ClazUK, used to be on here years ago, used to run White Lodge kennels but is now antique dealer. She was on Antiques Road Trip last night, I just watched it on BBC2 iplayer. 

Wh have snow lying this morning .

That is interesting, Owl. I remember her. Will have a look later.

Just read a very sad post on another site

K9ology - Dog Psychology & Training is MMFhD3o6ACx.pngfeeling devastated.

· 
I will be in touch with all clients at some point, but unfortunately all sessions this week are cancelled.
Yesterday we lost two of our dogs💔😢One had managed to pull a Christmas snow globe from the shelf and as fast as I got to them and was wiping them and the floor, the liquid was everywhere.
The liquid didn’t feel like water, so I googled snow globes and saw that some have antifreeze in them. I rang our vets who said to ring the toxology helpline. I did this and they said to get them to the vets straightaway, so I called them back and they saw them.
Treatment begun very quickly; induced vomiting, antidote and then they were put on drips as a precaution. With antifreeze poisoning the window for treatment is very slim, but we all acted fast.
Regardless 28 hours later Lexi passed away, followed by Milo 6 hours after💔💔
I never knew some snow globes contained antifreeze. It only takes a very small amount to poison a dog or cat, and it’s poisonous for us too. The liquid is apparently sweet, so pets will lick it.
Please if you have any snow globes be careful with them. I wouldn’t wish this in my worst enemy 💔

That is dreadful, about the antifreeze. Cannot think why snowglobes should contain anything so deadly.

We don't have snow forecast here, just an ongoing series of icy cold days and nights. Collected a month;s supply of raw feed fro Wispa. also have a trial pack of Wolfworthy kibble which seems to suit her. Supposed to be a good alternative to raw, so can feed a bit of both and if I order some more we should be ok if we get snowed in when the raw has run out.

My cold is going at last. 

Had enough of this cold spell  now  but I read that it will be around for the next 7-10 days. 

Have written some cards tonight but need to wrap my sister's present tomorrow as delivering it on Sunday.  I am not in a Christmas mood at all.

My friends feeds raw and Millies Wolfheart kibble. Cleo didn't eat kibble. She just walked away from the dish.