UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

march 22

Jazz

Another warm, sunny day. I am getting used to this but we are due a cold blast again next week.

I have washed my jackets ready for spring.

I am waiting for the sun to go off the front window so I can oil the wood before my new blinds go up.

Have received a lovely pink rose plant for Mother's Day.

• Like 1

Hope the medicine works fast.

Make sure there are no meeces in the shed before boarding it up.  We had one in our shed. I was  potting up some plants asd became aware of a feeling that someone was watching me.  I looked around and there was a little face peeking out of a bag of straw in the corner. I looked at it and it looked at me and then it slowly drew back into the straw.

I brought the bag of straw out of the shed and left it propped up against the garage so mousy could escape. Husband blocked the hole in the floor that it was using to get in and out.

Another warm day. Grass cut and pots filled ready for the pansies that I have in the little plastic greenhouse. 

Hope you're better soon Jazz.

Hot here today. 20c in Scotland in March and felt even warmer than that! Same again due tomorrow. Got a streaming cold so I think I'll just sit in the garden and soak up the sun as it's due to turn colder next week. Should be doing lots of stuff but that can wait lol

using the gel so feeling a bit better already. 

we couldnt see any in the shed. lewis was getting fed up, so we stopped. Once we started we saw so many tiny holes 

Happy mothers day. Would have been mothers birthday so raising a mug of coffee to her

Hi everyone. As you know I'm very much a lurker these days but after seeing your posts about Ukraine etc I thought I'd introduce my new dog (we lost Izzie 3years ago now) .Adi is a Romanian rescue, I'd been watching him for a while then the owner of rescue was appealing for help as she was taking in/helping Ukrainian dogs. It was the push I needed and 2weeks ago I flew to Southampton to collect Adi. He's 8months old , only 32 CMS high but long and stocky (thinking daxi cross?). He's scared of strangers especially men which we are working on and there is improvement already. He's pretty much already house trained and the last few days we've got the typical/dreaded 😂 puppy behaviour. Think he's making up for lost time lol.

received_5037151893031723.jpeg

Nice to have you back collies r best.  The plight of the Ukrainian dogs is dire. So many had to leave thier pets behind.

I saw a woman escaping with 9 dogs the other night. She said the dogs were terrified.

I have been out for a carvery for Mother's Day.  Now enjoying a pprt.