UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 2021

Jazz

I have an appointment for my first Covid vaccine on Saturday...just hoping it doesn't make me feel ill.  Some people are saying they just have sore arms, others are feeling really rough after it.

I remember when Philip and I first got together, he is allergic to cats and my Siamese made a beeline for him and wouldn't leave him alone! Luckily it seems Siamese have something about their coats which doesn't affect people who are allergic..long coated cats really make him wheeze.

has anyone got the £10 meal deal? I couldnt believe it. 6 small bottles of diet coke, lovely chips, cheesecake and a gorgeous cottage pie. from the finest range. the chips are like chip shop ones. ill be getting that again. I did half the chips last night with melted cheese. tonight ill cook the other half with the cottage pie, have half of that, the other half tomorrow

charlie is 13.8kgs, should be under 10

Aw poor wee Charlie. Glad he's coping so well.

£10 meal deal from where? Unless it's Morrisons, no, only supermarket we've got and it's just a small one or an even smaller co-op lol. No bargains, meal deals or 'just eats' in this town 😂

There's a skylark in the fields behind us, I love hearing it.

Saw my oncologist today and told him I don't want to take Anastrazole any more as the side effects are really getting me down, and I don't want the injections he wants me to have either.  He was perfectly fine about it, says he knows I've done my research and am aware of the pros and cons of treatment. I made him laugh a few times, maybe with a slightly hysterical edge but still..he laughed.  We agreed that I'll have another scan at the end of February to see how my back is doing since the radiotherapy, then see him after that for the results and discuss where we are going from there.