UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

Paint looks ok, quite a bit peachier than I imagined but it's fine.  I had to admit Philip was right (he wants it in writing!) as after being standing, walking round, stretching a little bit for bits I could reach my back hurts and so do my shoulders.  He said I don't think I've said this before but I told you so.  Drat.  Don't you hate it when you are wrong and they are right?

• Haha 1

Hope you don't mind being compared to my dogs Owl but they've been the same. Honey and Nick have been coughing and sneezing in the cold wind. Cooper not so much but with him, no sense, no feeling lol.

Been so cold today I haven't ventured out much. Popped into town to go to the butchers and then the hardware shop to get a lint roller. You'd think they could invent one  that you could use straight onto dogs and avoid the 'middleman'

Snow last night again and this morning but it is melting now. 

Didn't venture the shops yesterday as the road was frozen snow. Thought about it this morning but have decided not to bother.

I don't need anything , just some things I would like but can do without.

I have just watched Sydney's New Year fireworks live on facebook. 2021 has started.

A Guid New Year to all.

Wishing everyone a good New Year.

Hoping the fireworks don't go on too long tonight.

Replacement debit card turned up today :)

I have some Seabrooks Fish & Chips flavoured crisps. No fish involved but the flavour/smell is like real fish and chips. Wispa thought I had real fish, got very excited! She did have a crisp, doesn't usually like them.

I know now why we in north Notts are in tier 4. Ranby prison is full of Covid and this has bumped up the numbers.

I like Seabrooks crisps but only the ready salted.

There was one bang earlier..that was it.  Whether there'll be more at midnight I hopefully won't know!  I'll probably be awake though, I only seem to sleep for about an hour at a time then I'm awake for about 2.

Owl, I hope you are going to fit your card with a tracker? Paint it luminous green? Anything to keep tabs on the dratted thing!

Let's hope the New Year lives up to the promise of the vaccines and we all soon get back to something approaching normal.