UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

Suzeanna, that thought had occurred to me. When we had the big mouse invasion a couple of years ago, they did play with things and push them around. I found an electrical screwdriver wedged into the crack where they were getting in. We had a mouse around back in October but thankfully no evidence since. I don't think they have ordered cheese online as they can't open the netbook, though I suppose they could have used the smartphone in the night.  Their ickle paws would have been just the right size to use that fiddly keyboard. 

My sister's neighbour is now in a nursing home. I believe all this is the same area that Jazz's late friend was going to be sent home when in no fit state. 

Glad the old lady is sorted at last, but shouldn't have been such a performance!

Oh dear Jazz, that's not good.  Keep the curtains closed.  When do you see someone about it?

My oncologist is very anxious for me to have these blasted injections which are meant to protect the spine, but the side effects include not just osteonecrosis of the jaw (lovely!) if you are unlucky, but also the formation of cataracts and very painful hands and feet.  To be honest, I'm not at all certain the nasty effects outweigh the good ones, especially as he said they hope it will help, they can't guarantee it.  Don't see him until the end of January, so I have time to think hard about it. The injections themselves sound eek, intramuscular.  

lady said she will get me an appointment when more come in and to go to A+E if I think its another ulcer. id rather just see the eye unit than do that. ill ring tomorrow and see if someone can see me. im tripping all the time as I can see what im doing

my hands and feet are killng me, dont know what to do with myself, but the injections are important xxx

very thick frost here all day. Too cold to venture out today.

Spent an enjoyable time at the  Light Spectacular yesterday. The night before had been gales an tonight is freezing hard so we picked the right day to  go.

We toasted marshmallows on a skewer over a fire then had fish and chips for supper.

I got a coffee maker for Christmas  and have wrestled with it today- it won. I have consulted youtube so I think I now know what to do. I will try again tomorrow.

• Like 1

Glad you got the right day blackmagic, must have given you all a lift to see it.

No frost here, but barely above freezing all day. That wind is bitter!

I pondered a coffee maker, but to be honest I know myself well enough to know I'd use it a couple of times then it would be shoved in a cupboard and I'd go back to the packet Kenco cappucino!