UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

October Offerings

Fatigue cleared off today and I did all errands in Worksop then across to the reserve. It may well be back tomorrow but at least I got ahead and am stocked up with everything. Strange weather,  a sudden strong wind got up and blew all leaves off trees just as I was driving to reserve, and I had to pull off road for a while, as so many leaves landed on the van that I could not see, and wipers could not keep up with them.

I can't watch things like that, Suzeanna, I am too mardy and would get into a state.

I watched the first ten minutes or so Owl then recorded the rest.  I saw enough to put me right off the idea of the op even if I found anyone willing to go ahead! It's an 8 to 9 hour op, they have to stop the heart and put your blood through a machine to keep you alive, then they cut out various bits and replace them with plastic.  It has a high risk of death, paralysis or stroke.  As the alternative is it will suddenly burst and you are dead in minutes, I think I prefer that option!

Glad you had a better day, hope tomorrow you'll feel as good.

Thank you. Planning a quieter day anyway, catching up on emails, trying to pace myself.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today