UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June. We can do this!

Jazz

I called the Dr surgery and they said she had been registered.. so I said the Dr will go in today?? No.. tomorrow, got a call from my mum around 4 pm...Dr had been

She has cellulitis...it had never gone, the hospital should have told her she still had it...she should have been sent out with antibiotics....she wasn't! She has been without for nearly a week now! Apparently they needed the bed so booted her out, she will need medication for 2 weeks to a month...the oral antibiotics aren't strong enough...my gp tried that and she ended up in hospital
Been up to see her, took her some scallops I ordered and paid for 2....I was given 3 lol I knew this was a good dress!!! She text me to say thanks, she nearly managed to eat 2 and said they were lovely

Hoping Ruby gets on o.k and that she is comfortable on the way home

Thanks folks. We are leaving at 10.30 for Ruby's 11.30 appointment. I will have my packed lunch with me. The chemo unit provides Ruby with her lunch.  

Apparently a near-by street was closed yesterday for a period of time and a bomb disposal unit was in attendance! OK whilst I was writing that a friend updated me on the incident. A hand grenade was found in the room of a recently deceased resident at a care home. I'll bet that gave the cleaner a shock! It turned out to be just the casing and was totally safe. Phew!

hoover has been moved out of my bedroom after 5 years to live in the conservatory. ramp is back up in the bedroom for bindi. ive put a rubber mat at the end so hope it doesn't slip this time. mince is defrosting for tea. I can smell old water. ive put cleaner in the dishwasher and the sink, so it can only be the washing machine. ill get lewis to pull it out so we can check behind for leaks, and ill empty the filter. someone had dog tops starting from £1. I asked for 2, asked if she had any more for a pound, they are for the foster dogs, so she reduced the price on 'a few'. I might have got excited and bought the lot! I should not answer messages when in bed lol

Just had to dash to the home, the Dr sent mums prescription to my chemists....they offered to take it but I can't expect them to drive to the other side of the city to drop off one prescription so Colin bought it down to me and 2 buses later, mum has her antibiotics!!

Yeah, then to top my day off, was checking mums emails and there was a email from the surveyor..non payment of bill ..we sent the payment in February to the solicitors as per her request and she obviously hasn't paid

• Confused 1