UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

im lost too lol wont confuse you any more x

went shopping, stopped at a ladies on the way back who had dog food for me. I told her the rescue has kittens in, so she gave me a bag of stuff for them

tescos had just reduced their meat. so got 2 weeks of meals for a fiver

Please pass on my love to blackmagic xx

im out of laughs, back on antibiotics before the chest infection gets worse. 

I was on the cycle track, to get a unicorn …. when a bike came up behind me and made me jump, the lad on the bike and his friend stopped to apoligise that they scared me awww

Jazz, either you need to stop taking the tablets or take more..not sure which!

We were playing Wii sports earlier, bowling, and Candy behaved very oddly. She ran out of the room with her tail down, we persuaded her back in, but she had that little worried wag they get when they are scared, and we tried to show her the controllers weren't anything nasty but she shied right away from them.  Wonder if she's been hit with something like that in the past? 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I have pictures, ill show you later ...

was you waving your arms about with it in your hand? would look scary to her?

love you all xxx

You act as if you're throwing a bowling ball, so an underarm throw not over.  When we first had her she was terrified of anything that looked like a stick...we have a wanger thing for throwing a ball, and the first time Philip picked that up she fled to her bed and lay there shaking but she plays happily on the park with him using it now.