UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

I've taken the books off one of my shelving units and set some aside to go to the charity shop. The one's I am keeping are now boxed. The shelves aren't quite empty as I have a couple of boxes on them with crap  important documents in that need sorting.They then need a good dusting and taken apart. We think we might take them to the storage unit and set them up in there so we can put more crap  important things on them.

That might do for today.

im trying to clear out the (crap) important things, but then, I might use them one day so the (crap) important things might as well stay a bit longer. A lot of it is in the shed, on top of my spare scooter. I need to change them over,  mmmmm

I got rid of the million pound hoard of carrier bags, that's a start

Well I went back up and did some filling of the holes in the wall behind my bed. I had a brass bedhead and a couple of  the struts came loose and they made the holes. They aren't big but they will show above my new headboard which will be arriving soon.  I also sharked under the bed as far as  I was able - there's not a lot of room to push the bed around - and I sharked the landing too. I was going to do the stairs too but thought better of it.

• Like 1