UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

she has just rung, she said she cant remember the smell, but if it had been 'something' she would have said then, which I can understand. ill try and get water down merlin, he wont touch food. and of course everyone is working so cant take me. ill try chicken

Hope it works and this is just a temporary tummy bug Jazz.

Philip is  daft...he's very good at his job, all his managers have always said so but now he's dithering because his team manager told him this morning that they are moving him to another division..several teams all work for one client, but they are split into various sections and he's always talked about this particular section being the elite and far too technical for him.  I've told him that she wouldn't be moving him there if she thought he couldn't hack it but no doubt he'll be wibbling for the foreseeable future! Doesn't help that the two people who sit either side of him at the moment both have issues, the girl has anxiety and panic attacks and the bloke is depressed to the edge of suicide and keeps being off and they both credit Philip with keeping them feeling ok.  Now both are in a state because he'll be moving desks and won't be within reach! 

when I got assessed last time, the dogs were quiet in the other room. I said I didn't take them out much, I had a big garden, but if I did, I took the scooter, which he could see in the hall. he put down I walked them 4 times a day. Nothing wrong with my hands or legs … Id got both knees and hips replaced. I got turned down for benefits. Lost my house, car and one of the dogs before I got them back at a tribunal. These dogs would bark the whole time in the garden when they are here

Yes Jazz I do. Not well but I lived near there for 18 months 35 years ago. It's on the coast, has a nice beach, nice harbour, although the town was a bit run down back then but it was at the time of high unemployment which hit the north east very badly. I was last there about 20 plus years ago and it had improved. I expect by now it will be even better. They have a very thick accent. It's not far from Sunderland. Don't ever call them Geordies! 

There's a nice little park home site at Nepgill, Bridgefoot near Workington, Cumbria Jazz with 2 bed 2nd hand homes from £30,000 but I don't know if they are disabled friendly or if they accept dogs. They are permanent homes in a nice area.  A friend's parents lived there in retirement and liked it very much.

Edited by Yantan
extra word. Duh.