UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

We had a letter from next doors solicitor...more lies and extremely petty.

Had Dex cat to the vet, his kidneys are failing and hopefully with new drugs we are looking at months, the vet was happy he wasn't suffering so that's good...and obviously his visit is recorded incase the twats next door decide to say I am neglecting my cat.

morning all

lewis is coming round this morning so a happy day. hes bringing breakfast

katie is back to her stroppy self, that's lovely

have a safe cool day. each and everyone of you are special, don't forget it. im always here if you need to talk about anything xxxxx

• Like 1

Ouch, hope you are ok.

80 year old getting a puppy ... why not a senior dog?

Not sure if I should tell anyone what I am doing today or people will be jealous. Canal boat trip at 4 with friend and her great niece.

• Like 2

Sorry to read about Dex, griff.

Enjoy your canal trip. I would love  that. Maybe one day.

People forget what puppies are like and that they are  10 or 12 years older than they were the last time.   

Murphy is like a new dog. He has obviously been suffering quietly for a while. What I thought was old age slowing up wasn't. He has a bounce back in his step and is raring to go.

The sun has come out now so I am off to tackle some weeding.   It is difficult to get a time when it is not too hot or cool enough for the midges to put in an appearance .

• Like 1

Yay for Katie and Murphy.

Lucky me indeed, as no rain forecast until later this evening. Just need to sort out some food and a flask for the trip. It will be 2 1/2 hours and include a very long tunnel. Friend was wondering how on earth to amuse a 7 year old for the whole weekend. At least I got today sorted.

• Like 1

Marion, I am sure you can contact Amazon and they will email or phone you...you choose which one you prefer and they can ask you security questions...they did it with my fire stick. Can you Google hard reset.. won't wipe your pin but will hopefully allow you a few more attempts