UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

I've never been quick enough to even buy a ticket never mind win anything Jazz. Maybe I should go on Facebook more than once every couple of days lol.

Hope your Mum and Deags are getting better Griff.

Lots of good thoughts to you all xx

Edited by eve

you blink and they are gone. a lot of it I give away to friends or charities. ive just run out of all the toilet rolls I won in november

hope everyone is ok

im off to the shops later, haven't been for weeks but need to post something I donated to an auction

Wispa and I are plodding on as usual, very glad for rather cooler weather.

Sam Green of Dogstar Foundation, who some on here will remember as Happylittlegreen squirrel, has posted on her Facebook page to say that she and Mark and all the Dogstar team are safe, after the terrible attacks in Sri Lanka. 

We are going to have to start renting that storage locker this weekend now we are getting more and more stuff down from the attic.

It's getting more and more expensive though as insurance is mandatory and comes at almost £12 a month extra.  The unit we got the price for turns out to be the size of a cupboard for £15 a week plus VAT.  We might start off with one that size and see how we go. 

Poor Archie has acid reflux again but following 2 lots of his medicine he started showing signs of settling but now he's back to pacing. I think I might ring the vet.