UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Cosy Nook

Yantan

It's cold here today but fine so I am not complaining. Yesterday the rain was awful in the morning. Archie went to bed in his jammies last night for the first time.

Griff I do an exercise that the physio gave me that does help my shoulder a little. I don't know if it would be of any benefit for you but anyway here it is: use the back of chair or stand by a table to steady yourself, then lean over and let the arm on the side of the sore shoulder dangle. Then slowly make small circles with the arm. Do this for a minute or so - you can also change direction with the circling.

One of the feral pigeons that comes to feed at the bird table is getting massive. At the rate he's going he's going to be the size of Gerald, our Xmas turkey, who resides in the freezer.

• Like 1

transport request has gone up for the girls to go up north

my friend came round who lost his wife 2 months ago. hes selling the 4 bed house, moving to a mobile home. hes leaving everything in the house, buying new. he had 6 little dogs. 3 died within a month of the wife dying, and hes given 2 away to relatives. i feel so sorry for him. his wife was his world