UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Cosy Nook

Yantan

I am th same Yantan. I don't like giving money but the younger generation are able to buy what they want or have their own tastes.

Last year they wanted Amazon vouchers so they can buy iTUNES books for their Kindles.

This year may be the same.

Even my grandson gets so much from his parents wide circle of friends I may just put money in his bank account. I do have a couple of things to wrap up for Christmas Day.

I shouldn't complain as I am probably just as difficult to buy for.

Im still alive. Been really busy with work and the gym.

About a month ago I got a promotion at work, so Im now the regional optometrist lead for Yorkshire :biggrin: Its a big change in role and comes with a lot more responsibility. Ive got 2 new optoms to train and a new hospital to run in Sheffield.

Have moved to a new gym over the last week - the coaching at my old gym wasnt what I needed, so I have found a new one. Have had a right nightmare trying to leave (as I was supposed to give 15 days notice, but I didnt - I was planning to train there until my membership ran out, but it was made clear that I wasnt welcome, so I have refused to pay for November). Thankfully, I signed up for a crossfit Gym, and according to Crossfit HQ, my old gym is not currently in good standing whatever that means, so Im not paying for a non crossfit Gym that Im not allowed access to. Hopefully that is the end of it. Hopefully. He did threaten me with solicitors, but when I told him he had breached contract by not being a crossfit affiliate, he told me that he wasnt going to waste one more minute of his time arguing with me :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Better safe than sorry Jazz

Hi ya Jayne, wow...congrats on the promotion and Errrr not good about the gym, had you been led to believe it was cross fit then?? Sounds like you will be o.k if he goes to a solicitor you may have legal advice with your home insurance...we do and just tell them you have been defrauded

is that the gym you have been to for years with the hunky trainer?

well that was a fun night! I took the collar off so she could jump on the bed, but every time I settled down she started licking, then she was running from room to room. managed to trick her and get the collar back on, settled down, fireworks started, this was coming up 11pm. so jerry was running round scared. ill be glad to be on the table tomorrow, ill get some sleep!