UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

Just keep smiling Jazz and don't let anything - or anything - bother you or get to you.

Haha Griff. Would love to see those photos :laugh:

Well it's back to winter today.

I have just negotiated my motor insurance renewal down by £70 by asking them to match comparison quotes. It's still £15 dearer than a quote from Churchill which is also offering a year's free breakdown cover but the lady that helped me was so nice, very patient and helpful I think I might just go for the Post Office insurance again.

didn't recognise the ex. he stayed away from me, good job, but was chatting to his mum the whole time. we got on so well when we was married, it was nice to be on good terms

mouse isn't herself. I hope its not the bladder stones. shes got the vets on Tuesday for the stitches out, so she can be checked over

Jazz, i dare say she misses you a lot too

Lol Yantan i found my dads eyes the funniest...2 p*ss holes in the snow Lol. Maybe it's best just to stay with your current company to save messing about?? at least you got them to knock some off

I came home to both dogs fast asleep in their crates bless them

I didn't get up till 10.30 wow, so just had brunch

dogs heard a gnat fart so jumped off the sofa, knocked my table over with a hot coffee on, so hankies are ruined, had to dry out the laptop. the rug will smell of coffee for months, so not a great start to the day

lola is at last listening to the others when they growl, but not poor honey, so still have to keep moving her away, but shes getting there. and shes eating a whole meal each time, so hope to get some covering on her spine and hips

I love the smell of jelly!

That's a nice thing to do Griff for your dog trainer.

I somehow got a kink in my neck which has radiated out to my shoulder (the good one) & it doesn't half hurt.

Archie's acid reflux has been bothering him since yesterday but I think today's dose of medicine has finally seen it off. He is sleeping peacefully once more on his sofa. He also enjoyed a walk with me this morning.

The ickle yorkie we were going to track tomorrow has just been found safe. A dog we tracked 5 weeks ago has just been found safe. Yesterday we drove to Spalding to help map out a dog's routes to help the trapper. Didn't expect to find the dog, he is too crafty, but our search party found a completely different one, who had escaped unnoticed and was playing in the road. His people were very shocked, and very pleased to see him. Rather a good couple of days here, altogether.

• Like 2

What a great day for the dogs Owl.

Hope you got sorted OK at the hospital and vets this morning Jazz.

We came across a strange site this morning on our walk. A union flag attached to part of a metal flag pole which seems to have been placed deliberately in a vine that had grown up around a tree trunk. I notice it was attached to the pole in the upside down position which, if done so purposefully, is a sign of distress. Otherwise, according to a very arcane law, it's actually a crime to fly our flag upside down and is also viewed as an insult to the Crown. We were out in the countryside a good way from the road and any habitation so how it got to be there I have no idea. I was going to put the flag on the right way up but soon realised with this sore neck and shoulder I couldn't get it down. I just found it bizarre!