UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Tear And Share Loaf.

Yantan

Suzeanna hope the blood isn't anything too bothersome or serious.

I'm seeing the diabetes nurse in October. Hopefully she will do my flu jab then.

Well the PitPat that charts Archie's activity levels is showing us that he likes to have a little pootle around the house and have a play with his toys in the wee small hours :laugh:

Good news about Poppy, Jazz. Hope you don't get any bad effects from the flu jab, Griff.

I wore some white undies to bed and nothing else happened overnight, and still ok this morning, but I phoned anyway and spoke to one of the nurse practioners. She said unless it happens again, and is worse, don't worry...she did make a few suggestions as to what might of caused it and one seemed very likely (not going to say here though!) so I'll just write it off as one of those things.

Lol at Archie! Only to be expected. He can't read or turn radio on same as the rest of us if he feels wakeful.

Glad Poppy has settled.

Also good news from nurse, Suzeanna.

Bad news here unfortunately. Angela was doing so well but about a week ago she slipped back into coma. She is now breathing with minimal support but has only shown a few minutes awareness of anything since then, and that was briefly 2 days ago. She could well be going into a long term vegetative state. Wretched for her and for everyone who cares about her.