UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fond Fumbles

Jazz

the sod perked up once we got to the vets, but she could see she was in pain, so done bloods and a painkiller. £220! she came in, had a drink, ate her dinner

the vet rung as im typing. bloods are ok, but she might have had a mini stroke, and be having seizures, so just keep an eye on her

thank you for the good wishes. the way she was in the night I thought I was losing her.

Good news about Jerry..got your sim card in yet, Jazz?

My cough seems to be on the way out at last, hopefully I won't have to cancel the op again! The more I read about the axillary clearance the more I don't want it..I've signed the consent form, but I think I still have the right to refuse on the day. I'll have a last ditch attempt to convince the surgeon not to do it, but I don't fancy my chances.

Suzeanna, is there another option if you don't have that? if there is and you genuinely don't want the axillary clearance then call the consultants secretary and ask if it would be possible to have a talk before you go...last thing you want to do is turn up and try and change what you are having done for them to then send you away without anything...i did it once and they still did what i told them not to and the reasoning behind it? the surgeon hadn't done one before!! nice Lol...it could also impact on theatre times for other scheduled ops...better to say something now, put your side across and listen to the reason the consultant gives whilst you are calm and at home

we got the sim card in, rung virgin for the new mobile to be activated, but no data has gone across, although ive manually done it too. I cant find the apps I want, and if I do, I cant sign in *sigh* and trying to find a phone case is driving me insane. going to have a coffee and some dinner and try again. I either need a grown up or a 5 year old to help lol

i forgot it was February and have been sitting in the January thread waiting for someone to post - duh!

I hope things go OK for Jerry now :GroupHug:

Archie has been a bad fettle for a few days now but is now recovering. Fortunately he had some 6-1 paste left from his last bout of ickiness. He's got his bright little face back and his appetite so I don't think I need take him to the vet tomorrow as I'd planned.

Went for my eyes tested on Friday and it turned out that the optician and I went back years to when we played together as kids. Our families had connections too as my grandad sold his business to her dad and uncle. Anyway my prescription has changed so I chose some new frames very different from what I have now.

Awww hope Archie is fully better tomorrow...kota has now been added to the vets facebook page showing what happens when a dog eats a box of Thorntons chocolates lol....looks real good 2dogs having eaten stuff they shouldn't have in 2months.

Haircut for me today, have been growing it out a bit....no more spiky hair, I am going girly, for the first time in 16years I own a hairbrush and gone are the days of 2minutes only hair, just hope the new style turns out o.k, told Steve I am shaving it to a number one lol...he mentioned a restraining order lol

Haircut didn't go well, couldn't do the cut I wanted...have to let it grow some more..groan, not sure if to just thinkj sod it and grow it all back...was easier in my early 20's as I could just wear a baseball cap. Did get some nice compliments though...had to give my age and she put 27 instead of 37...made her correct it and the lady in charge told her she had made a mistake putting 37lol...apparently they all thought I was lovely and very jealous of my pretty eyes and very long natural lashes...they all have to spend a fortune on mascara lol