UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

morning all , I am struggling to get back to the swing of things here I think I am still on African time and the weather is awful , Mark and I were shaken out of our beds around 4 am with what I believe was the worlds largest clap of thunder , its been raining all morning so we can only hope we don't get any more floods

Whats everyone else up to today ?

Morning all

Alex, have a great day off

Sam, ooo sorry to hear about the thunder!! i would not be impressed Lol

Yantan...you just have a chill day

Jazz, well at least she has told you she isn't coming

Finally managed to sleep, a friend told me to eat a banana before bed and i did and i slept!!! not sure if it was that or sheer exhaustion but feel a lot better for some sleep

I'm gardening again today. Have planted out a deciduous Azalea in the front and then gave everything a good watering (including some stuff in my neighbours' gardens). I'm just planning where to put another couple of plants and then will be out digging holes again. I'm determined to get the garden the way I want it this year, but there's an awful lot to do.

• Like 1

Sunny here - stuck in work till 5.30 though :unsure:

Over the last few weeks, I have started to drink coffee - I look forward to my Tuesday morning flat white from Costa. Gives me energy for the day ahead :)

Blue has just started living in the field 24/7 since yesterday. Am keeping everything crossed that his feet don't flare up again :unsure:

Hope the weather improves Sam - must be a shock to the system coming back to that after Malawi. How is your housekeeper now? Hope she is all recovered now :flowers: