UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Anecdotes

Jazz

Heeeeyyyyyy Ingi, Nice to see you. Stick around this time! :flowers:

A different parcel postie to the one I banned from coming here arrived this morning. He made a big fuss of Archie and said to him "I know you aren't a bad boy like a certain someone tries to claim". I thanked him for being so nice to Archie.

Ruby has just had a panic as she thought only a passport i.d was valid according to Easyjet boarding rules and she gave her passport to a financial guru who is sorting her pension out. She had forgotten all about giving him it until she went to get it this morning. I've managed to set her mind at rest as I Googled it and her driving licence is also acceptable so she can fly too Jersey after all. Phew!

Poor Ruby, my mum did something similar... she put her passport in the recycling!!!!! she was going to scotland and they accepted her works ID as she works for the local council

Kotas new collar arrived yesterday............ i love it

WP_20140823_002_zpsa9b66e3b.jpg

• Like 2

Morning.

Archie and I brought a coffee back to bed about an hour ago and are enjoying a nice lie-in. He's snuggled into my side and giving out contented little sighs. Think l'll have another half-hour or so before getting up and starting work. Esther is picking Arch up around 10am

Morning all :)

Went out last night for cocktail making. Had a fab time. We all were given stick on moustaches which were hilarious - mine stayed on most of the night - I was amazed at it's sticking power! After cocktail making was over, we stayed in the bar an had more cocktails. Christine decided we should have a jug of cocktails between us - they were served in teapots and mugs, so got loads of blokes asking me if I was drinking tea! I also brought home a new hat - it is similar to the one I left behind in Cuba, so that's good as it saves me buying a new one :biggrin: I did have some maracas at one point but am not sure where they went :laugh:

• Like 1

Walked the mutts (who met a new staffy friend called Lola :wub:), came home and pootled, had a nap, following which I cut up the old wooden bed and took it and the mattresses to the recycling centre. I have now reclaimed my landing/box room as the old bed had been there since March-ish :rolleyes:

they sell hats at cocktail making events ! I need to get out more

My Gru is poorly with a potentially life threatening tick fever , super lucky I know the symptoms and was able to spot it very quickly and get one of our vets here first thing this morning , blood test confirmed it this afternoon and he has already responding to his treatment so thats all very positive

• Like 2

They don't sell hats at cocktail making events Sam - they give them out to a select few mad crazy people on the dance floor as well as maracas and flower garland things :biggrin: I got a hat and maracas :biggrin:

Hope Gru makes a speedy recovery :flowers: :GroupHug:

Just been for a ride out on Blue, he was such a good boy again :wub: 3.5 miles covered on this ride today :)