UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Thanks Yantan.... i fear i am going to become known as a bit of a nutter Lol

Merledogs, i am glad you appraisal went well... don't think i ever had to have one of those (f i did i was oblivious to it Lol)

Snow, i had a similar shock when i used the wii with just dance, i was sweating cobs and thought i must have burnt off loads of calories.... i think it was 21 or something silly

Jacobean, i hope you manage to get your gardening done and that you can crack on with your coursework

Gooster, that is a fab piccie

Jazz, awwwww look at trudy

didn't get another tattoo today, i need to check with my consultants as i have no immune system and i will have issues healing.... i was however a bit norty and got my ears done for the 5th time Lol, hopefully they will heal o.k . my tattooist is so lovely, got a big hug and kiss when i left and he always remembers me no matter how long it is between my visits and he promotes rescue dogs in his shop plus he has a poster on CPR for dogs for you to look at while you wait...it was interesting

Just back after a few days with no internet access!!! Have skim read and well done, great news, oh dear as appropriate!

Sooooooooooooo proud of the beasties!!! We were representing the Deaf Dog Network at the Great Dane Club of Wales on Sunday and then Hope Rescue's Barking Mad event on Monday. We raised lots of awareness and on Monday I heard a call for the class "Happy Family" for 2 or more dogs living together.... so on the spur of the moment I entered us into it. We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a lovely trophy but have to wait for the pictures (managed to get them all lying down but then of course Bo had to stand up so the pic is of 4 lying down and me gripping him to stop him bouncing)......

• Like 3

Congratulations buddyboy and the pack :)

Griff you were quite right to speak out.

I am sure things here are getting sorted out but right now I wish there were at least 3 owls to cope with my life. This house starting to look empty now. My bed and Wispa's fave big armchair as well as her bed are set up in mum's garage. Secure fencing of mum's garden is being done next week. I will move the land snails over tomorrow. Fish tank is set up here for friend's fish to come at the weekend. Cats are moving in Thursday night, which is when we are moving out. Removals van will be taking her furniture into storage Friday morning, then she and the dogs move in here.

In the middle of all this we have been doing homechecks. 2 kittens go to homes on Monday, and an adult cat early in September.

And then we need to find somewhere permanent for her, as this place is not fit to live in through the winter. At least we have 3 more months to search.

Well done Buddyboy!!!!!!

Owl, i hope things go smoothly for all of you, it is a very kind thing you are doing for your friend, i am sure you have looked but there are often places advertised on our Gumtree site, also there is a facebook page down here called saw you in cov and people often put their rentals on there, perhaps there is something similar by you?

Merledogs, enjoy london as much as you can.... i have been briefly once and through it another time, i will get back there at some point to see my brother though

didn't sleep much, everytime i turned over i kept landing on my new earrings Lol

Morning.

The last time I was in London was for the Greyhound rally - so that must have been 2006? Or was it 2007? Ruby is there next week to give a talk on the history of pencil making to some society or other.

Owl just to say I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts that your situation and that of your friend improves to a permanent and settled basis :GroupHug:

Buddyboy well done! :jumpy:

The one time we sleep in - I had a rotten night and didn't get to sleep until after 4am - our DW comes early. I was just getting out of the shower so had to rush to get dried and put some clothes on. She was off with our stand in DW to walk together for company again. I asked them to work out the cover for Archie's walks between them whilst our regular DW is away for a few days instead of me being the middle woman and getting it wrong :blush02: :rolleyes_anim:

I was there recently...I guess I live much closer to it than you guys!!

I might have a fun colleague to work with!

I am sleepy though, dreadful night sleep. Went to bed 11ish but woke up at midnight. Couldn't sleep, OH woke up at 3.30 we were awake for nearly 2 hours :-( finally woke up late for work....oops...that's the elongated version of I only got a few hours sleep last night and feel crap!!

Another one here sleeping badly lately. Been going on for weeks. Last night I had 4 hours. Just hope I get a decent sleep tonight because I need to be leaving here at the arse crack of dawn (ie 5.45 am).

RMF : I am planning my planters for next spring/summer wot I am going to fill with tulips and summer flowering annuals :)

Love the descriptionAlex!

Thanks griff, hope you are feeling betterer and that you don't get told off for getting your ears done...again!!

Apple seem to have updated their auto correct, I think they are working with the Auto correct site!