UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

sorry to hear about your mum Owl

i read Jacobeans post and said to my mum...ooooooooo the queens abdicated then has she.... my mum went errrrmmmmm what date is it???? Lol, i am gullible

my dad got the bark for the garden at long last..... 480 litres for less than £20!!!! if anyone needs any go for the play bark at homebase which is only £7 for 120 litres instead of £8.99 for 120 litres of the "normal" bark, looks exactly the same. bonus today as it was 15% off and if you buy 3 bags you get £2 off too!

Morning. Another beautiful day

Brackens whole world was shattered first thing. He was absolutely doomed and shaking like a leaf when I let him in from the garden. What was the matter? He had a bit of poop hanging from his bum. Cause in his panic he managed to sit on the sofa and a chair before I could sort him out. I am the doggy chinese laundry service

Holly would have passed out if that happened to her ! poor Bracken and poor you

DPP_0668.jpg

Fab piccie :) they are so photogenic and very clever with all their lovely rosettes

Had a most un-jokey morning as one of mum's carers rang to say she had another mini stroke, only 5 weeks after the last one. She was taken to the local A&E then transferred to the stroke unit at Doncaster. I didn't go with her as on past reckoning she will sleep for about 36 hours before we can get much sense out of her. Will go tomorrow.

oh Owl I am so sorry to read this and I have you and your mum in my thoughts

Thanks Fugees. It's a good thing mum went to the stroke unit as they have diagnosed an actual stroke as opposed to a mini one. She can't swallow, and is on a drip. They will have to feed her by tube. My sister and bro-in-law are driving up tomorrow, and I am going to the hozzy tomorrow afternoon. Luckily I don't have to drive to Doncaster, as Worksop hospital is part of the same trust and they do an hourly shuttle bus between the two hozzies.

Sorry to hear your mum is back in hospital Owl.

Archie was out with the DW for 3-and-a-half hours today and is nicely tired after all the mad running he did with Sadie. I don't suppose I need to tell you that he was only booked for an hour. Our DW spoils us.

• Like 1