UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jubilee Japes

merledogs

Hello, am back from me 'olidays :wave4:

Marion, I went to Keswick and waved as I went past (I think) your street (I also went round the pencil museum). We managed to avoid the worst of the rain, the day of torrential downpour we were in Ingleton and it was nice and dry there, only realised heading to Kendal later just how much rain had fallen :confused:

Molly and Glen had fun and did very well in the three days of agility competition that we did.

2-23.jpg

1-26.jpg

• Like 1

Morning. Constant rain here

Glad you had a good hols San. Ingleton is lovely. I walked round the whole thing with Martyn quite a few years ago now. It was tough back then although I wasn't in the best of health at the time.

You know my next question now don't you. Did you stay in a cottage? Still trying to find a detached one a bit away from people so we can't annoy. Dogs are well behaved when we're away but don't want the worry.

Pleased your chest is ok Jazz. Can you not get your boys to do things like chop down bushes and take rubbish away. If they're not around is there not a local youngster in the neighbourhood who could help you? Such a small task to them but bad news for your health. Chopping down hedges and bushes can get onto your chest.

Well done Molly and Glen :cheer:

I can't decide whether to go to the Chesterfield Canal Festival or not. Would I feel better if I did some housework, or if I got out and hung around for once with people who haven't lost their dogs? And even had a boat trip maybe ...

• Like 1

Morning. Constant rain here

Glad you had a good hols San. Ingleton is lovely. I walked round the whole thing with Martyn quite a few years ago now. It was tough back then although I wasn't in the best of health at the time.

You know my next question now don't you. Did you stay in a cottage? Still trying to find a detached one a bit away from people so we can't annoy. Dogs are well behaved when we're away but don't want the worry.

We did, this one wasn't away from people though..and not much outdoor space. It was very nice...