UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tooth is sharp and a sharp bit sticking out so tooth is constantly there of course. ill just take more pills .... after ive driven there lol

mother would have loved today, I can see her proud smile, telling everyone thats her grandson. im taking her ring in my bag

I might be cryed out by the time I get there

Any news of Diesel the poorly GSD? :unsure:

Yes! just had this this morning (was sent yesterday) :biggrin:

"

they have let him come home tonight, he has started to eat, which made me cry (!) he still has a long road ahead ofhim but he is back where he belongs and i am SO very happy xx "

Everything is still crossed here for him. :wub: Pat is sleeping on a camp bed next to him until he recovers.

Glad Scoobs is feeling better :wub:

Enjoy the day Jazz :flowers:

I am supposed to be having this afternoon to work from home and catch up, so I logged on early this morning, getting myself organised before visits. Typical, when I get to work, I couldn't leave as they're short staffed (again) Waited for someone to have their lunch so now I am home, but only have limited time left. Just finishing my cuppa after a very late short lunch, then head down. Figures to get done!! :wacko:

:GroupHug: diesel

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: suzeanna , i'm so sorry :GroupHug:

Ian has now hopefully been flown to exeter spinal unit. He should have gone yesterday as we've spent two and a half days completely fogged in so he couldnt go earlier but yesterday afternoon the fog was rolling back in but i think he went in time. Hes going to be having surgery and Mandy has been told he'll be there several weeks.