UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Rosie!

suzeanna

My little cav Rosie is four today! there were times I didn't think she'd make it to one without my strangling her :laugh: she's noisy, loves nothing more than grubbing around in the garden, has chewed all the corners off my cushions, pillows, duvets etc...but I love her to bits.

The photos show her when we first saw her at about 6 weeks, one reclining on her very own cushion (otherwise known as Dylan) and looking deceptively calm and regal in Scotslass's garden when she very unwisely agreed to look after her for us whilst we were on holiday. She's never offered since..can't think why! Last one is with my son Mark and little grandson Aidan.

Rosie.jpg

RosieandDylframed.jpg

Rosietrees.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

oooo I missed this little one's birthday!! Happy belated birthday :flowers: She certainly looks like she has a mind of her own and the third picture, does look like she's planning world domination :unsure:

When I tell you the people we got her from nicknamed her The Terrorhawk...it might give you a clue! :wink: If she was a child, she'd be one of these holy terrors who look angelic, wrap their daddy round their little finger, and cause total mayhem! All my cushion covers used to have intact corners..as did my pillow cases and duvet covers...sigh...