UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new camera has arrived so look forward to copious quantities of inane photos over the weekend :biggrin:

I must say that co-op electrical were very helpful - they swapped it for me even though they didn't have to and I didn't have to pay any courier fees. I may use them in future.

Counting down - one hour to go until I can leave. Don't know why I'm excited, I am only going to bleach more bits of the patio and mow the lawn :rolleyes:

There is no pleasing some people :laugh: Glad it's turned up

I'm now on me hols for a week. Household is going to become very busy as 2 parties coming to stay for the weekish. My sis and the inlaws. Sis arrives tomorrow we're not sure about the other 2. Poss Monday. Have had a frantic day at work getting as much sorted as possible. Boss laughed and said she's panicing now and she doesn't remember agreeing to me taking the time off. I've only been there a couple of months :laugh:

Morning :tired:

Yes it is. What is it? A Weigela?

Escallonia laevis flowers.gif

my parcel arrived!!!!!!

Woohoo :partytime:

I'm now on me hols for a week. Household is going to become very busy as 2 parties coming to stay for the weekish. My sis and the inlaws. Sis arrives tomorrow we're not sure about the other 2. Poss Monday. Have had a frantic day at work getting as much sorted as possible. Boss laughed and said she's panicing now and she doesn't remember agreeing to me taking the time off. I've only been there a couple of months :laugh:

Nice to be indispensable happy.gif Have a lovely week off flowers.gif

Really warm in bed last night, tossed and turned and tossed and turned.

Morning

I ended up earlier than normal today cos it was too hot. The weekend is supposed to be lovely.

Lots of cleaning and sorting out to do today before we collect Sis from station tonight. Just hope I can get rid of the dog smell. Sure we must have one, especially with whiffy Fergus on the premises.

Glad it wasn't just me who was boiling last night.... according to my family it was all the booze i drank :rolleyes: didn't drink that much :laugh:

Jacobean enjoy your week off :flowers:

another nightmare arrived today in the form of a brown envelope :rolleyes: i am really fed up with it now :angry:

Griff Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

We got up a bit later this morning, so had a later walk. Got caught in the rain without a mac rolleyes.gif so we sheltered under our favourite tree - an Alder called Norman, and he kept us nice and dry wub.gif

Have vacuumed and put the blind up in the kitchen which fell down this morning due to cheap plastic fixings. Am now going to start reading the first of the Twilight books biggrin.gif I hope I enjoy it because I've got three more after this.

Heard a racket outside, so went to the front window for a nose. There's one of those trucks with the advertising hoardings on the back going past, with a mahoosive ad for the BNP and Land of Hope and Glory blaring out of the loudspeakers rolleyes.gif

RMF : I have read the first three chapters of Twilight and I admit it, I'm addicted.