UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Max's Seventh Gotcha Day:liebe93

merledogs

On 14th August 2004 we went to Caerphilly to meet a dog called Bob. What attracted me to this dog particularly (and the reason I wanted to meet him) was that he was apparently very friendly. He came home with us and despite having gone blind and having a mild form of Lumbosacral disease, he is still the friendliest dog I have ever known wub.gif

He absolutely loves people - on the rare occasion I have a visitor, he will just plonk himself upside down next to them the whole time hoping for tummy rubs wub.gif

He's my soul dog and my very speshul boy and I love him absolutely tons and tons bigheart3.gif

I almost lost him a couple of years ago when his bone marrow stopped working and I was completely devastated after having resigned myself to the fact that I was going to lose him, but miraculously his bone marrow regenerated itself and he's still with us.

Happy gotcha day my bumpy boy

:boldred: :partytime: :boldred: :partytime: :boldred:

Of course it would be rude not to have the obligatory photos of my speshul boy ....

Communing with the cows ...

057-1.jpg

With his mate Mia ...

3-12.jpg

In his ickle house ...

max1.jpg

Taken by his Aunty Stephaknees ....

max10-1.jpg

max00.jpg

Having a good run (he runs in a big circle so he doesn't bump into anything) ...

9-1.jpg

Big comfy bed ...

1-18.jpg

Edited by merledogs