UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Afternoon it's rained here so that's jiggered some of my gardening plans. Had my hair chopped this morning. Had a quiet start to the day so far but about to hit the house and outside.

Marge hope you manage to have a chill this weekend and feel recharged soon.

Thankfully it's stayed dry here this afternoon although windy so have taken a chance and put a handwash on the line. Have chopped back a load of shrubs, including a rhododenron so hope it will be ok, cut the grass with shears and got rid of loads of weeds. Back hurty now. Had a game with Fergus and his frisbee.

:GroupHug: thankyou Marge, that is very kind :flowers:

i hope everyone is having a nice weekend... we had some lovely sun this morning and early afternoon but then it chucked it down..we need the rain so i won't grumble.

i hope the peace lasts merledogs, i love it when our noisy neighbours go on holiday, the best 2 weeks of the year but then when they get back you remember how bad things are

my dads car is playing up again... got it sorted last year for him but the fella did a rubbish job and it has leaked oil ever since, found the leak but it will be a real pain so my dad reckons he will just get a new car....i luffs our BMW :mecry: it has just flown through it's mot too, i might try and convince him it will be easier this time round (i am not dealing with the same garage again!)

Afternoon Alex :wavey:

I have been to Victoria Market again today its fantastic , I only wish my Mum was here she would love it

My linhttp://www.qvm.com.au/

I have a huge headache today and feel I a bit crap and I really want a hug , tea and sympathy but my primary cuddle giver is 11000 miles away and fast asleep laugh.gif so I have made myself a cuppa tea and I am going to Ikea to cheer myself up

I've walked the mutts and been to Costcutter for biscuits cos I had a craving.

Just waiting for next door neighbour to get up and then I'm going to mow the lawn front and back (their bedroom curtains are still drawn).

RMF : Mia-cat has just discovered, after five years of living here, that she can climb into the little apple tree and also up onto the arbour. Unfortunately this is where I have the big bird food tray which I keep topped up, so I am going to have to keep an eye on the little madam.

The intrepid explorer ...

002-4.jpg

Have you seen them before? I didn't think they could possibly improve on the circus tour, but they do!! Wish I could go again as it was amazing!!

I've seen Robbie on his own but never Take That. TBH I'm not reallllly 'into' them but got thr tickets for a friends Christmas and she asked me to go along :biggrin: I am however a huge fan of live music and their Circus tour looked amazing :biggrin: :biggrin:

The intrepid explorer ...

002-4.jpg

What a lovely expression! :wub:

glad everyone has had a good weekend :flowers:

I have caught up on lots of sleep and not done much except a bit of food shopping yesterday. Had a lie in this morning too.

Day out is cancelled due to rain, so I've been busy in the kitchen. so far, I have made the dogs food, (mince, veg, rice and pasta), some chilli for us, some pastry to make a quiche later and i've prepared lots of veg for a roast dinner today. I want to have lots of good food to eat this week, as I feel I need my vitamins building up.

In the interests of having balance in all things, I also have home made cake and jelly and fruit. (My taste buds just can't decide what they like at the moment! :wacko: )