UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

lewis stayed out last night

hes only 21, he shouldnt be doing these kind of things :laugh:

ahem, anyway. I took trudy and ruby to bed with me. trudy decided it was time to get up at, well, I thought it said 7.30. no, it was 6.30!

princess attacked ruby at 7am, so a great start to the day

there is an abseil down the water tower today. one of the ladies is doing it for the southern lurcher rescue, so a load of us are going to support her. think of her at 3.45 please. its a ruddy long way down!

YAY first page.

I was shifting horses in various states of neglect or torture till very late last night. Ive got several hours off then its chicken moving time !

I don't know how you keep going :flowers: . Makes my mammoth jam making weekend look like a doddle.

I am shortly off for a nice trip round the M25 and along the A3 to ferry a couple of rabbits to the rescue.

I just got an email from the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship ohmy.gif

I am now the holder of a 4 year Work Visa and I leave on Thursday :jumpy: not for 4 years just for 3 months to start with and Mark is coming to visit me in July

I better get bloody packing then.....

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

How exciting Sam :pinkie:

Beau got attacked on our walk this morning :( Couple were walking a springer which we'd not seen before, but the dog was running about off lead and Beau ran over to say hello when it just went for him. The couple were way ahead walking fast but they saw their dog attack him and just carried on walking. It wasn't until afterwards that I noticed his poor face :(

018.jpg

021.jpg

023-1.jpg

Ouch Alex the poor lad. :GroupHug:

Well done Sam. :flowers:

Have fun Jules. I've got to get back out into the garden. It's all growing way too fast at the moment.

I've had 2 days of shuffling around not doing much. Need to get my backside into gear.