UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Gotcha 5 Years Yesterday Day Daisy

Mrs B

I have been reprimanded in RMF for not giving Daisy her own thread for her Gotcha Day, which was yesterday, but I managed to ‘break’ the Refuge when I tried to post her pictures last night. Daisy’s Gotcha day always catches me unawares – she was the little girlie who needed to go somewhere away from a home that was struggling to understand her, and was already in her 4th home at the age of just 10 months, and, with a place in Rescue some time off, we agreed to take her in temporarily.

And the rest of the story, as you won’t be surprised to learn, is that by the time, some months later, there was a place available in Rescue, Daisy had her paws under the table, and wrapped around Tigger and we made the decision that she could have a home with us for life.

Daisy’s main reaction to a camera is to go the other side of it, or behind a convenient object, so I find there are not as many good photos of my girlie as there should be – although there are several of her tail as she whisks herself off to a hiding place – but here’s one or two to celebrate her five years with us.

The first time we met.

4404f4d8.jpg

I'm on holiday, I’m only ickle, but I don’t like to miss out on anything

AgilityDarleyHolidayWorkingTrial-13.jpg

I am persistent and shrink to fit wherever I want to be!

DSC00686.jpg

Snow White?

DSC00604.jpg

Enjoying the view ………… or waiting for something to move out of place to round up!

IMG_0633.jpg

When Daisy met a Fugee ………….. and forgot herself!

IMG_0690.jpg

And, probably my favourite photo of Daisy

IMG_0746.jpg

Happy 5th Gotcha Day Daisy. May you have many more with us.

Edited by Mrs B