UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Hope poor Shady is found soon.

I went shopping this morning, at 8am Asda was fairly quiet thankfully. Then I mowed the front lawn, had a two hour nap on the sofa (cos I had been awake since 4am), then did the back lawn and pulled up the triffids which were taking over the border.

Am now reading again and contemplating whether it's too early to start the alcohol consumption.

is there nothing you don't know or can't do ? you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met :flowers:

Plenty I don't know and can't do, including putting out regular newsletters as you well know :flowers:

I've just lived with a couple of mechanics in my time and have had more than one knackered peugeot :rolleyes: plus it could well be something other than the bypass valve, I just know that they are a known issue on pugs and I had one go myself.

Have spent a lovely day (well half a day) at Brands Hatch watching the bike practise before this weekend's racing. Was nice to sit in the sun (well shade otherwise I burn to a crisp) watch some bikes, read a book, laze about generally knowing that I don't need to feel guilty about it as I've got time off work to do everything else that needs doing.

We are doing a car boot sale on sunday. I've never done one before. I'm unconvinced that anyone will want to pay money for any of our crap but OH reckons they will. We are going to a place with a big field behind it so I'm taking a couple of dogs so that I can do some training if all else fails :biggrin:

Plenty I don't know and can't do, including putting out regular newsletters as you well know :flowers:

well I have not managed to do a single newsletter in 4 and a half years either laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif we really are a shite organstation when it comes to that sort of thing wacko.gif

Do you fancy trying to get something out before our 5th birthday in September ? maybe having a target to aim at might get us into gear

Do you fancy trying to get something out before our 5th birthday in September ? maybe having a target to aim at might get us into gear

Yes! My final essay for college is in mid may and then nothing until my practicals in July so plenty of time and no excuses to get something done :flowers:

Is it 5 years already?! blimey.....

:ohmy: :laugh:

thank you khanu - I will pass that on to OH, he's not car minded but he will pass it on to the mechanic who so far hasn't managed to find out what is wrong with it! :flowers:

hope you get to the cause of the problem :flowers:

Does anybody know Paul Downey on FB? Not sure how he's come across my profile but either someone's hacked his account or he's a scammer.

no idea Alex :unsure:

had an upset tum overnight, but seem ok this morning :unsure:

Got lots to do today, for our trip to the new Forest on Monday. ho hum, better get a shift on, enjoy your day everyone. :flowers:

Dunno alex :unsure:

Hope your tummy is feeling better soon Houndsrus :flowers:

It is really warm here, no sign of any of the thunderstorms they promised (but they are coming they have to be today, or they can wait till Wednesday!!)

It really is too nice to be stuck in a dark room all day testing eyes :(