UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Year On

Mommy Bear

Well, here we are, a year on and ready to give notice on our rented cottage

BECAUSE WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!!!!

Its near Tiverton which is so convenient for so many places - five miles from bottom of M5 and an 45mins/1hr to either coast, half an hour from Exeter.

You know how when you're looking for something and you just know when you find it? Its one of those :rolleyes:

(Do I still have to upload pics to the web to put them on here??)

Three big bedrooms master ensuite, and one small (DB's Den) Family Bathroom, Huuuuuuuge 16'x16' breakfast/dining kitchen with electric Aga (not too sure about that - seems like just a fancy electric cooker to me) and underfloor heating. Sitting room with log burning stove; music room ! (MB's Den). Utility, and a small Office which I think we shall use for coats and boots and stuff. Huge double garage with electric doors and big habitable studio over.

We turned down the 8 seater hot tub but fell in love with the exercise pool. Wat dat you say? Its a 3mx2m pool with a electric current NO thats daft -its has an electric motor which creates a current for you to swim against. and it sits in a wooden chalet type building at the top of the garden. No I'd never heard of them either. It seems the current owners are in business selling - guess what - hot tubs and exercise pools :laugh:

Heaven.

Well, here we are, a year on and ready to give notice on our rented cottage

BECAUSE WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!!!!

Its near Tiverton which is so convenient for so many places - five miles from bottom of M5 and an 45mins/1hr to either coast, half an hour from Exeter.

You know how when you're looking for something and you just know when you find it? Its one of those :rolleyes:

(Do I still have to upload pics to the web to put them on here??)

Three big bedrooms master ensuite, and one small (DB's Den) Family Bathroom, Huuuuuuuge 16'x16' breakfast/dining kitchen with electric Aga (not too sure about that - seems like just a fancy electric cooker to me) and underfloor heating. Sitting room with log burning stove; music room ! (MB's Den). Utility, and a small Office which I think we shall use for coats and boots and stuff. Huge double garage with electric doors and big habitable studio over.

We turned down the 8 seater hot tub but fell in love with the exercise pool. Wat dat you say? Its a 3mx2m pool with a electric current NO thats daft -its has an electric motor which creates a current for you to swim against. and it sits in a wooden chalet type building at the top of the garden. No I'd never heard of them either. It seems the current owners are in business selling - guess what - hot tubs and exercise pools :laugh:

Heaven.

Oh, I wonder if they are the couple that were on Kirsty and Phil's programme?

Oh wow that is gorgeous.Tiverton is the beginning of Grand Western Canal which is one of our most favourite places to walk :biggrin: it really is gorgeous countryside and Exmouth beach which is brilliant is only a few miles away as well.As is Woodbury Common and you're not far from my beloved Quantock Hills and Blackdown Common either :laugh:

Oh wow that is gorgeous.Tiverton is the beginning of Grand Western Canal which is one of our most favourite places to walk :biggrin: it really is gorgeous countryside and Exmouth beach which is brilliant is only a few miles away as well.As is Woodbury Common and you're not far from my beloved Quantock Hills and Blackdown Common either :laugh:

I'm guessing yuu live somewhere near Tiverton :rolleyes:

Scottish Winters. Er....um...let me think...do I miss them???? NO