UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

im the same with bonnie the foster. she has settled in so well, I dont think of her as a foster any more. thats so fatal lol the prostective home has fallen through, so someone adopt her very soon ... please!

I had a dream I was renting a cottage on trawllm farms land. Little cottage, its own garden all round, listening to the farms animals oo it was nice

think Im hinting to myself I want to move lol this is the longest ive ever lived in a house, 8 years

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im the same with bonnie the foster. she has settled in so well, I dont think of her as a foster any more. thats so fatal lol the prostective home has fallen through, so someone adopt her very soon ... please!

I had a dream I was renting a cottage on trawllm farms land. Little cottage, its own garden all round, listening to the farms animals oo it was nice

think Im hinting to myself I want to move lol this is the longest ive ever lived in a house, 8 years

Wanna swap ? You too can be woken by moo cow alarm clocks and deranged horses called Butterfly.

Believe me, the arrival of the tanker caused great rejoicing at the owlery. If I could have laid on bunting, a brass band and maybe cheerleaders to welcome it I would have done. When fings go wrong with a non-mains drainage system, and then before they can be sorted we get the coldest December for a century with everything frozen solid, and then everything thaws and we get the winter Bank Holidays ... nuff said. Just don't try to imagine it, please.

Ooooh, too late. I have that picture in my head now :sick01:

Michelle, sorry you didn't get the chance to go for the job.

I have nowt to report. It's quiet in here today isn't it :wavey:

ill happily listen to moo cows and butterfly in the distance lol

trudys home! well, the dog has her collar on lol

her face was red compared to her silver body, but its lighter and of course, a lot less of it

shes sulking, so not smiled yet. bonny wanted to cuddle up but she told her to sod off

typical yorkie sulk lol

she has her own ID tag rather than the foster ones :biggrin: :biggrin:

ill happily listen to moo cows and butterfly in the distance lol

Thats the downfall. Everyone here thinks they are special and likes to stare in windows and make noise with the letterbox. They all do it. Drives you mental after a while.

That's the point, they aren't in the distance.... they mug you when you leave and stare in windows at you. There was a chicken used to do it to me all the time. If not that, then you find them in the house. I once found a cockerel and chicken snuggled up on the sofa watching tv, honest!

Have just been looking at my call log on mobile and see I must have forgotten to lock keyboard and then sat on it. It made calls to people at top of address list. Sorry Alex Merle :unsure:

In the States they call that an "ass (a*se) call". :laugh:

Edited by Spins4me

ere barbara!

fancy a holiday away to lesleys farm to feel special by farm animals coming and sitting on the sofa with us? :laugh:

Come and get your tickets! I'll be Trallwm's agent, I'm here enough. You can have a goat that walks upstairs to see you in the office too? And a pony I once chased round sofa as it didn't want to go out.

Ducks will get in your car and fight cats for food...

catsducks.jpg