UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Love It / Hate It When ...

BillyMalc

Right, so it seems we all like a good grumble - lord knows I do! :rolleyes: - but we're also good at sharing lots of nice things that happen. Now we had a 'happy' and a 'p-ed off' thread last year, and I thought it might be good to kind of resurrect that, but with a slight twist: post whatever's p-ed you off, like having to scrape your car windows for half an hour this morning, but you've got to post something you like/love in the same post! So maybe, before you had to scrape for half an hour, your dog just did the most beautiful, excellent recall that you never expected :) People can agree and carry on with the topic, but every post has to contain a 'hate it' and 'love it' subject. Does that make any sense at all?? :unsure:???

Now, I hated going out in the snow on my bike this morning to go see the dentist, BUT I loved it when she told me that everything was fine - I'm now looking forward to a christmas without toothache for a change! :biggrin:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've HATED being unemployed, and (more importantly!!) having no financial security, but today I've found out that I've passed my CRB check and actually HAVE A JOB TO GO TO on Monday!!! :partytime: :partytime:

Can't tell you how relieved I am!! Salary is pants, BUT it's walking distance from home so Jim will only be driven now for nice days out with the doggles!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Had a bloody good day all in all (and can't think of anything that I hate about that :))