Fat on any meat [i'll throw up :ohmy: !!!]

Rabbit, veal, venison

Shellfish apart from chancre and crab

Fish unless its a la chippy style :laugh:

Turkish delight, brown sauce

Tinned soups

Mashed potato

Tea

My daughter Jodies biggest hate is cooked veg, all her veg is raw..sprouts, carrots, cauli, cabbage etc.She'll eat corn on the cob hot but if its frozen sweetcorn then defrost it and serve cold :laugh:

Edited by collies r best

Apart from meat all I can think of is

sago pudding (think that's the one it's like frogspawn)

broad beans

pot noodles - I forget how revolting they are and every couple of years I buy one then remember why I never eat them :sick01:

I thought I was the only one who did that!

It is sago pudding, the frogspawn one, and it's yukk. With me it's meat, jelly, chocolate, runny boiled egg.

With the exception of liver, kittycat's list is of my favourite foods. I love olives, a jar doesn't last long here.

[quote name='collies r best'

My daughter Jodies biggest hate is cooked veg, all her veg is raw..sprouts, carrots, cauli, cabbage etc.She'll eat corn on the cob hot but if its frozen sweetcorn then defrost it and serve cold :laugh:

I eat my veg raw too. I think adding heat to any veg just gives it a grotty taste.

my list....

marmite

any smelly cheese

any offal

custard

mushy peas

I also confess to smirking when I saw the title but then I remembered this is a fairly respectable site :laugh: :ninja: :blush02:

I thought my list would be short until I saw some others and started remembering things I really detest :laugh:

Olives *iiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccck*

Celery (although I like celery salt for some weird reason)

Cucumber - horrid horrid horrid and has the cheek to repeat on you so it keeps ON being horrid long after you eat it *shudder*

ALL french cheese especially stinky runny ones

goats milk ice cream - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oysters

pickle

brown sauce

piccalilli

gherkins

butter beans (and yet I love all other kinds of beans :wacko: )

honey even the smell makes me feel ill (unless it's baked on a ham or gammon)

marzipan

radishes

turnips

melon - all of them!

lychees - they remind me of slugs

starfruit - like eating wax

kiwi fruit - too much like melons

There isn't a lot I don't like.........after all, you don't get a figure like mine being a fussy eater :wink:

Not overly fussed about baked beans but will eat them provided they touch nothing else on the plate.

Broad beans are minging!!

Tomato ketchup I will only eat on hot dogs and cornish pasties or served with mayo to dip chips in