UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Since I'm Outed In The Real...

Abby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I had dreadful morning sickness with Aisling and I also ended up in hospital around 3 months due to weight loss ! my mother brought me a bucket which I had to carry around the house with me as I was often sick going up stairs laugh.gif

My morning sickness lasted my entire pregnancy and I was even sick during labour which the midwife said was a first for her ! however Aisling arrived nearly 2 weeks after my due date and weighed a very healthy 7.11 so I think whilst mums suffer with the sickness babies just enjoy the extra jiggling laugh.gif

Sam

P.s I found sipping Lucazade really helped

Abby Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I had dreadful morning sickness with Aisling and I also ended up in hospital around 3 months due to weight loss ! my mother brought me a bucket which I had to carry around the house with me as I was often sick going up stairs laugh.gif

My morning sickness lasted my entire pregnancy and I was even sick during labour which the midwife said was a first for her ! however Aisling arrived nearly 2 weeks after my due date and weighed a very healthy 7.11 so I think whilst mums suffer with the sickness babies just enjoy the extra jiggling laugh.gif

Sam

I was also sick during labour. The nurse didn't believe me when I told her I was going to be sick.

Guess who got it all over her and had to go and change her clothes.

Sam

Yikes, poor you! I have found a month of it unbearable so you must be a very strong person. I have a friend who was sick up until 6 months so I am prepared for it carrying on. It would be absolutely wonderful if it didn't come back, but I'm trying not to hope too much.

Luckily despite eating so little I've lost less than 5% of my body weight which is manageable.

Only four days from now and we'll have had our scan :pinkie: