UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All poorly Fugees. :GroupHug:

Snow, you still have the ability to make me go :ohmy: with a couple of words of you saying "computer".

I am currently all befuddled. I had the dogs in the cars, coats, boots, everything ready to go. Just put the key in the ignition and the mobile rang to say my trainer was in an accident traffic jam and didn't think she could get there in time - given that I'm just under an hour away, we ended up making the decision to call it a night. So I've unloaded the dogs (who amazingly have immediately gone to sleep :unsure: ) and I am now wondering what to do with myself, even though I have loads of things to do. My dinner's not programmed to be ready until 8.15 pm, so I'm trying to encourage that to be ready sooner.

Think I'm going to make some Ribena and regroup.

Wiccaweys have a nervous just rehomed dog who's climbed a 6' fence and gone AWOL. :mecry:

That is Thyme:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=26132

There are 2 other BCs on the run today after being spooked by fireworks, other dogs too.

I muddled through today somehow, not much worse but have definite bug with no cold symptoms and doing silly things like doing shopping and leaving it in the shop :rolleyes:

Josie. :wink: from Thyme.

I am currently joggling Wiccaweys folks to try to do helpful things from afar like contacting vets and anyone else they can find.

Lots and lots and lots of dogs gone running since the fireworks started.

There are funny bugs around - definitely the no cold but doing silly things and feeling shattered variety.

Just a thought, but could there be a hidden switch somewhere for the extra bar - ISTR that bar heater thingummies sometimes have an option to not have them all on for economy?

There is were 3 big switches to click and nothing happened on one of them. I am however the proud owner of heater wot works on all 3 bars :biggrin: and the lovely peeps in Argos even went and rummaged through their just arrived delivery to see if they had a replacement as they were out of stock. However, while I waited I might have bought some more stuff :rolleyes:

Good news about lost and come back again doglet :flowers:

Tomorrow I intend to have 'a conversation' with my immediate boss and my big boss - they are both really nice but very similar types in that they just don't communicate and you have to wring any info out of them. I'm feeling under used and a bit in the dark about stuff that is going on. There is an internal-ish job going that everyone else in the department but me was told about. I want to apply for it but they have to approve my application and I'd still be indirectly working for them, but could make a massive difference.

Good morning people :flowers:

My word, it was cold here last night. Frost is all gone this morning and it's cold, dary, windy and raining sideways. And ....drumroll....I don't need to go out today. Take that, you weather gods :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for the poorly, achy people.

Mog, do tell us more :biggrin:

Horrible day here - gales and rain. The dogs have point blank refused to go out for a morning pee - bet they'd go out if I put leads on them.

OH was up half the night with a cold, he can barely breathe and is sneezing like a mad creature and if he's not sneezing he's coughing. :sneeze:

It's scan day, it's scan day :pinkie:

Need to get my arse in gear. Unfortunately my sickness returned big time yesterday and I had to take meds which wiped me out so if I have to take another one after the scan then OH will be driving me around Aberystwyth passed out with my tongue lolling out :laugh: