UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fugee Secret Santa 2010

phoebejo

If Claire can confirm if her parcel has arrived or not it's just one Merledogs parcel and Purplemogs three that are missing. I know the Merledogs one has definitely been posted, others sent at the same time have been received so it's stuck in the post somewhere. Purplemog, you used your works address, not the home one, and they've been posted so I hope they arrive soon.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for organising this again Cheryl, I didn't think I was very Christmassy this year (being more Bah humbug), and it's going to be a shock on Saturday when it happens. But buying, wrapping and sending secret santas has been fun and receiving them has made us a little more christmassy at home - what with no decorations up the presents are on the coffee table, reminding us that Christmas is coming!

Thank you :flowers:

Mxxx

Thank you to Marge for the Merledogs SS - they will enjoy chasing their toy later, and have already started on their yummy chews :liebe94:

Thank you to Murtle for the Merlecats SS - they are loving their treats and the long wool thingy has been very popular with both Max (who had to inspect it first of course) and Miacat, who has now hidden it in her blankie :wub: I have pics/vid which I will upload later.

Thank you to Alex and the Merledogs - Noggin has declared his bonbons a total hit so high value that before consuming they must be first hidden under his bed for an entire 10 seconds before being dug out and eaten :laugh: :laugh: he also said to tell you that whilst the pashmina looked very nice on him he did think it might look better on mum but he opened it for her so she wouldn't have too :laugh: the fishy treats are for later so he doesn't spoil his dinner :flowers:

Thank you to all our secret santas - snow, alex, purple_mog and phoebejo.  

Morse couldn't believe the number of treats he got, Sophie was most impressed with her haul of treats, Logan and Sky both love the squeaky tennis balls, and Buzz stood guard over the kong wubba and wouldn't let the others near his most precious gift  :rolleyes:  There may be photos later, but it got rather chaotic with all five dogs wanting to open their presents at the same time  :rolleyes: and Buzz stealing anything he could at every opportunity   :rolleyes:

And thank you for my gifts too :flowers:

Cocoa and Butter would like to thank their secret santa's and also their brothers :-)

Alex, thank you for the catnip toys and treats, the pink kong wubby has been stolen by butter who is enjoying killing it!

Purple_Mog thank you for Butters toys, they have batted the flying mice BUT...the packet of mice you bought are cocoa's favourite toys in the whole wide world. We have one of them and we have to keep wrapping the thread back round it as we don't know where they came from to replace it. We don't know what it is about those mice, but he will find them no matter where they are and chases them for hours up and down.

So thank you for the puss cats presents, and as with all cats they do as they choose so have stolen each others toys!!

Thank you for my presents too :flowers:

Trish would like to say a big thank you to her kind Secret Santa for her gifts.

Trish had a top dog Santa sack which was full with so many treats looks like this will last her for a long time.

She loves her blankets and is already curled under them.

Trish would like to wish everyone a wonderful new year and a special thanks to all her sponsors :flowers:

Clive says thank you very much to Marge, Keith, Precess Cherry and Captain Jack for his lovely Secret Santa parcel :flowers: The bone toy is perfect and he would like to know what the cigar chewy treat things were as he NEEEEEDS some more :biggrin:

Dylan would like to say thankyou to Logan, Sky, Sophie, Morse and Buzz for his parcel, especially the toys because that's Dylan's passion in life. The little rope duck toy has already made the ultimate sacrifice but gave a lot of joy and went down smiling :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Ms Bejo for the boys SS :flowers:

Can you let me know where you got the duck treats from please as the boys absolutely loved them!

Taffy thinks his squeaky Kong tennis ball is the best thing EVER cos it combines two of his most favouritest things in the world - tennis balls and squeakers :laugh: In fact he's on the sofa next to me now, head on my left arm and the ball is in his gob :wub:

All our secret santa parcels have now arrived! Unfortunately they got to my work on Christmas Eve and I wasn't there :mecry: but the animals have loved their second Xmas :santa:

I will post pics and specific thanks later on - but can I just say they are all perfect especially the guinea pigs little tent :biggrin:

Sorry for being late in posting, have been off ill for a few days too plus burst pipes in our kitchen...

Thank you Ms Bejo for the boys SS :flowers:

Can you let me know where you got the duck treats from please as the boys absolutely loved them!

Taffy thinks his squeaky Kong tennis ball is the best thing EVER cos it combines two of his most favouritest things in the world - tennis balls and squeakers :laugh: In fact he's on the sofa next to me now, head on my left arm and the ball is in his gob :wub:

Pets@home sell the duck chewy things. Lizzie agrees that Kong tennis balls are the bestest toy ever :laugh: