UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Ar*e :angry: my mum called the drs for me to see if i could see a dr today as my ear is deffo not right....there are 4 gps, i refuse to see one of them...guess who they offered? hardly anyone i know will see this dr as he is so useless. i fianlly plucked up the courage to wash my hair....think i may have set a world record i was that fast :laugh:

Forgot to mention - I got offered Take Twats tickets this morning - told 'em I'd rather watch paint dry but thanks for the thought.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: glad i am not the only one! good luck at the drs :flowers:

my training dummies and scent just arrived for the dogs...laney has picked it up so quick :ohmy: i always thought he was clever but acting dumb :biggrin: now i know it :laugh: diez just waits until he has found the dummy and nicks it off him :laugh: good job i don't walk in the field where the pheasants are anymore else he would be off!

Edited by griff

I went to the docs, test results not back yet but she has upped my meds cos she's concerned that I'm not getting enough sleep cos of the waking up at 4am every morning. I think she could tell I was knackered cos I sat there yawning through the appointment rolleyes.gif

Went to Asda at Trafford Park - OMG was it busy ohmy.gif Not only was Asda busy but the traffic for the Trafford Centre was horrendous! I dropped my prescription in at the Asda pharmacy, did my shopping, drove halfway home before I realised that I had forgotten to pick up my prescription. so had to turn round and go back through the horrendous traffic.

Am home now and I am not venturing out again today.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: but Howard is :wub: even if you dont like the music he's worth just drooling over :sleep: i fink your bad mood has affected your mental health :D

Howard is ming :sick01: tongue.gif

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: but Howard is :wub: even if you dont like the music he's worth just drooling over :sleep: i fink your bad mood has affected your mental health :D

No, she just has excellent taste in men closedeyes.gif.

I had an MRI scan today...quite interesting.

I am about to go and do some chook chasing, some unidentified hen ( probably Esme ) is pecking the back door and making Ben bark rolleyes.gif

Eddie's home again tonight mecry.gifoh well it was a lovely 3 weeks holiday from his moaning rolleyes.gif

Hi Fugees, having a quiet day today, most welcome. Very high winds here, hurrah for double glazing. Polly did a road walk of about 2 1/2 miles and was still going strong when we got home. I think it's not just the Cortaflex but the drier weather which agrees with her.

Lots of owls here. Yesterday a Little Owl was watching me from a telegraph pole by the gate. Hadn't seen one for years. There is a village further towards Sheffield called Owlthorpe, a wood a couple of miles away called Owler Carr, and hidden in another wood is Owl Spring which feeds a brook called Owl Sick :sick01:

Hope everyone with lurgies gets well soon.

Loads of people in work were trying to get Take That tickets and just couldn't get through at all. Feel quite sorry for one girl as she's been a die hard fan since the beginning. Hope she manages to get 2 tickets when the extra dates go up.

Alex hope you get results quickly so they can sort you out. :GroupHug:

Hope you're ok Celeste :GroupHug:

Griff I hope you got somewhere with the docs. :GroupHug:

I've had quite enough of this lurgy thank you, it's the end of week 3 and it just keeps morphing into something else :angry: I WILL go on my holibobs tomorrow - D&F are all packed and waiting by the front door as they know something is afoot and if they stay by the door I won't be able to give them the slip :laugh:

On a point of principle, I saw TT last tour and they were brilliant, but I won't go this time as Robbie 'I slagged them all off for years until they became more successful and popular than me so jumped on the bandwagon' Williams will be there :angry:

Owl sounds like you have moved to the right sort of owly place. Hope you are all feeling settled and at home :flowers: