UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Oops I haven't got the hang of this obviously!

Billymalc could I swop dogs with you? We woke up recently to discover things not quite right outside and later found out that next door had been burgled. Not only that but they had used our patio chairs to climb over the fence so had been in our garden. Did our dogs protect the place, not a bit of it? Joe is deaf bless him (so I can't blame him) and Tag couldn't be bothered (if she did hear anything).

Seriously though it is a horrible feeling to think that someone unauthorised has been on your property with malicious intentions. At the time my biggest concern was that they didn't put the chairs back when they had finished with them:rolleyes: I think that was shock though.

Our dogs are useless accept Whoppity but the horses would get them even if just to raid thier pockets for food.

you're right merledogs...not vey often i get cash back off the insurance! the lady at thevets asked if i wanted a cheque or did i want it put on my account as credit...she obviously forsees me needing it in the near future :laugh:

thanks for the good wishes for my dad...... he is going in on thursday for his colonoscopy so hopefully we will find out what is wrong soon..... my mum isn't here though, she is in Jersey which means i have to go with him :unsure:

hope you had a good visit with your mum Karen :flowers:

Continued Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Karen and Jazz's mum's

Another one for Kelly's Dad Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Anyone remember I mentioned last week that Daisy had hidden a lamb bone somewhere in the house......well, I found it, tucked in the bottom of the dirty washing basket glare.gif laugh.gif, absolutely mingng, although I didn't smell it until I started rummaging around, and there it was nestled in my jimjams !.....new pair of jammies for me I think rolleyes.gif

my friend was saying today she bought my xmas prezzie in september! problem is, she buys expensive things. Ive no idea what to get her

im shattered! lissie had a senile night, up all the time for a 'chat'. if she doesnt sleep tonight we wont be happy

Chickentikka feel better soon :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:laugh: :laugh: @daisy hiding her bone :laugh: hows the lovely spuds sitches?

Jazz i hope you get a good nights sleep tonight :flowers:

Gemstone i started my xmas shopping last month..... it's only coz i am always skint so have to buy bits as and when i can afford it

Edited by griff

Morning.

Get well soon wishes for all the ill and poorly Fugees! :flowers: :flowers:

It looks like I have an unexpected day off tomorrow: the boiler packed up the night before last. Tried to sort it out myself, following the instructions in the manual, but to no avail. Called City (Shitty) South, our landlord yesterday, and after first gleefully informing me that it would be at least a week before they could send someone round, they had a better look and found someone who they can send round tomorrow. Trouble is, he can only do in the middle of the day, so I'd have a maximum of about 3 hours work, and no chance of parking anywhere near work. Smells like a day off to me! :)