UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Well done Alex, the rabbits and piggies have been on sandwich filling duties for you :laugh:

Good for Wispa finding some new playmates and well done Owl for being so restrained on the snogging front :ohmy:

Had a late night yesterday as it was a colleague's retirement do, then my sat nav took me back via every country lane in Warwickshire before popping me on the A45 about 5 miles away from where I'd started, the scenic route is no fun at 10.30 at night :mad:

Evening!

RMF: I found a Dutch lorry driver parked up on my estate today, walking round looking lost. The look on his face when I asked, in Dutch, "you lost per chance?" while riding up to him on my Dutch granny bike, was priceless! :laugh: Hope he remembered my directions and got there in the end, and even more so, that the people he had to make a delivery to, were in. He'd been trying to call them all day but there was no answer. Fancy driving over all the way from Holland and be faced with a closed door!

This evening I decided to do some "fire work training" again, and put the CD on. Kiera can't care less but Sparks is terrified of fire works - when they go off outside, not when the noise comes from my CD player in the kitchen apparently: I had it on loud while I was making our tea, and he sat in the doorway, about 5 ft away from it. His face told me 2 things: When's me tea ready? and: You've got rubbish taste in music! :wacko:

this is what i do for fireworks as mine knows the difference between real and pretend too :rolleyes:

i give her a baked potato with her dinner, put a t shirt on her and i put her den up and turn the heating up, i spray dap spray all over and turn the tv up and if she is really bad i sue anxiety liquid, she has gone from a nervous wreck to running out for a wee :biggrin:

heated bed turned up today.. the cat has claimed it :rolleyes:

i have had no sleep last night and don't feel the slightest bit tired :unsure:

freddie has had them for a few years now after trying everything else. he still goes out for a wee, demands his treats, but sleeps all night. before them none of us got any sleep for weeks, so we are very happy with them.

im off to bed, better get a few things packed

night xxxx

Morning :wavey:

Woke up at 4 am again. Put my Paul McKenna CD on to help me get back to sleep, but didn't get hypnotised, I suspect because Timmy was slurping noisily away at his bits right next to my head :rolleyes: :laugh:

RMF : Some little fecker has bitten me on the front of my foot.

agree on acp horrible stuff particularly if the animal has alreadygot itself wound up, as lesley says theres no man made drug thats stronger than adrenaline. we use diazepam from vets which takes the edge of the fear without doping them completely.

well done alex :flowers:

:laugh: at billy's lorry driver

welcome to your new place owl :flowers:

havent been around due to court stuff so :GroupHug: to anyone needing them

Well done Alex, the Refuge's resident brainbox :biggrin: :flowers:

Phebe, I'm glad you are settling in to your new home, the garden sounds great.

I think I've done my last assignment all wrong and wondering if I should continue as with everything else I've got on feel as though I'm going slowly mad.

I hope it's not as 'wrong' as you think, Michelle. It's probably not, but I know when I've got a lot on my plate stuff gets blown up out of proportion in my mind :flowers:

Little Heather chicken died in the night :mecry: I found her in a corner of the hen house this morning. Sleep tight little girl.