UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, Louis sh*t it and wouldnt go to deadlock incase Cheryls precious Cher went out. He has backed Paige from day one. Chers song wasnt that good, and she wobbled as she whinged through it. Just wish to god people would stop voting for the leery pervy Wagner

Saturday I thought only Mary and One Direction were any good so any of them could have gone for me but Wagner should surely have gone before either Cher or Paige.

Looking at it over the course of the competition I think Paige is good when he's good & mediocre when he isn't. Arguably Cher likewise.

In the sing off I thought both did a lot better than Saturday & it was a tough call though I suspect if Louis had taken it to deadlock the result would still have been the same as Cher has probably had more better weeks than Paige I think.

• 2 weeks later...

At last a sensible vote & Wagner is gone. Can't say I thought much to most of them last week. I'm probably older than the majority of Xfactor voters :mellow: but of those remaining I reckon either Mary or Rebecca should win it. I have a feeling that either Cher or One Direction will do however.

Surely a fix?

Marys first song wasn't that great but I thought she was pretty good in the sing off. I had no idea what Cher was singing at points, don't think Matt is consistent enough to win it either.

Rebecca is probably the best remaining singer but I don't think she'll win some how :unsure:

Edited by Ian

Mary was never going to win over Cher, just like Wagner was never going to win over Mary! The judges have an agenda!

Cher should have been thrown out of the competition when Simon confirmed she would be doing her own album, isn't that what they are competing for? If she's already got the prize she should get out!

I don't believe it was a fix, I think Mary was less appealling to the type of people who vote than all the others.

I'm pretty sure there is a hoo-ha atm as the finalists were chosen by sing-off rather than just the public vote as it has been in previous years. Apparently Mary had received more public votes than Cher.

Agree with you Steph about Cher and her album deal, even if it's true it wasn't very clever to have revealed that already although maybe it's a good thing as people will be less likely to vote for her as she is now less deserving of the main prize.