UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the final two I wasn't sure whether the girls were going, though I don't like Diva Fever myself I thought they'd tried hard.

I thought Aiden would have gone rather than Storm (not that he's great either), but Aiden's no more a popstar than I am :rolleyes:

I was out Saturday night, so only caught half of the performances on ITV yesterday morning. I know that everyone else will probably disagree with me, but I actually like the boy band. I know that they don't have the strongest voices, but neither do most boy bands that are around today. They are five good looking, parent friendly boys that work well together. I enjoyed their performance.

I also liked Treyc and Paije's performances- although I wasn't keen on the song he was singing. I think Katie and Rebecca have great voices, and I like Mary and the girl group- even though they aren't the strongest singers they perform well together.

I still hate Cher. It would be good if they didn't add a stupid rap into her song choice next week, it's boring now. Her attitude seems to be getting worse and worse each week and she is too sure of herself, she needs bringing down a peg or two. But to be honest, she could sing a note perfect Ave Marie and I'd still despise her! rolleyes.gif

Wagner seems like a really nice person so I don't want to be too harsh, but he hasn't actually been singing, he just talks his way through the songs. Also, what was all that about him and Mary?!!!

But lets be honest, they were all a million times better than Katy Perry! She was awful, and so was Usher the week before. Going on The X-Factor is like career suicide!

:unsure: I really liked Diva Fever. I thought that they were great fun and they could sing. They were far better than Wagner or Cher,both of who "talk" instead of singing and do that out of rythm as well! I like the shy black girl, can't remember her name, I love her voice. I don't think the girl or the boy groups are very good,nice kids but very weak singers. I LOVE Mary. :biggrin: x

Wagner of course was dire, however apart from him I think that any of the following could be in the bottom two - both groups, Mary (showed herself to be a one trick pony), John (awful song)and Trayc (bad song bad bad bad on all counts).

Tonight I really liked Rebecca, Matt and Aiden - the boys much to my surprise :D

Just caught up on YouTube :

Paije - gave me goosebumps, his best performance yet.

Rebecca - fabulous vocals as always, but thought the song was too slow and would like to see her singing something more upbeat. Love her style.

John - didn't like his hair, but love that song and it takes me back to my younger days. The dancers shouldn't have been on there as well cos they spoiled it. Would have loved him to sing an Alexander O'Neal or Luther Vandross number.

I did catch Katie's performance at the end and enjoyed it, but can't warm to her - I feel like she's pretending to be something she's not.

Cher was so awful I couldn't listen to it, Mary is a one trick pony, Matt was okay, as was Aiden, the boy band were piss poor, as was Wagner, TreyC is overrated and I didn't like her song choice, Belle Amie ruined a fabulous song.

The baby boy band are awful, closely followed by greasy Wagner, screaming TrayC, gurning Cher and rabbit in headlights Aiden.

Liked John, Matt and Rebecca, Mary is shooting herself in the foot with her song choices and I don't see how she can win anyway. She'll do alright though, cruise ships etc can make her a good living and she did stick up for herself and say it was her type of music.

There's another one, who is it?

:mellow: I think Mary's unlikely to win Xfactor (Britains Got Talent would probably have suited her style & age group better) but a good singer myself, certainly one of, if not the, best there.

I didn't think John was particularly good though wouldn't necessarily have kicked him off this week. I have no idea what Cher was supposed to be dressed as, surely not a cool (or even uncool) 17 year old girl? but I do think she'll go a lot further yet. I've decided Katie has to go, attention seeking little ........

Wagner isn't a great singer but I think he's reasonably entertaining - this years Jedward perhaps :laugh: