UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd have voted off the miming talentless geordie bird :laugh:

:ohmy: She's supposed to be the darling of the entire (male?) nation you know & now she's got a "mini me" in the grooming too :D

Talentless or not however, I wouldn't mind being a couple of quid behind her, would you?

I don't see Wagner or the sect going the same way but have you seen the Steven Fry / Wagner thing? :biggrin:

Wow, Wow, and Wow, Cher was brilliant :ohmy: I have renounced all my vows to nurture young good looking boys and think I should take on the role of fairy godmother to a girl that really does have talent :flowers:

Although I could still look after Matt :wub:

Now real talent Rod Stewart on Piers :wub:

Cher - thought she was better than usual, but the song was too big for her voice.

Paije - not my favourite performance of his. Wish Danni would give him something which suits his voice.

Rebecca - not my favourite performance. I have noticed she has an annoying thing she does when she sings, she wobbles her voice when she sings long notes, which I wish she wouldn't cos it spoils it.

Aiden - what the feck were they thinking? He's depressing and his voice is depressing, reminds me of a poor version of Morrisey.

Treyc - her best performance, but I'm still not a fan.

Matt - weakest performance to date, but I quite like him.

Katie - I do like her voice and I liked her performance, it's just her I can't seem to warm to.

I can't even be arsed to comment on Wagner or Mary or Belle Amie or One Direction because I couldn't be faffed to watch their songs all the way through.

I thought Cher sang her song really well. Altho she has a very spoilt,spiteful look about her. Mary has a great singing voice and will probably be snapped up by a musical or a cruise ship. Hated Belle Ami so glad that they have gone. I really like Rebecca but they keep making her look like a drag queen and giving her miserable songs,she could be so much better. Wagner....well, I want to shoot him,he sounds as tho he has his knickers on too tight and is in agony!!! The boy band will go far simply because it is mostly young girls that vote, personally I think that they are pretty mediocre.The rest are neither here not there for me. x

I thought Mary & Cher were the pick of the bunch.

Belle Amie were not great but didn't deserve to be the one to go in my opinion (I thought Aiden was the one who should go & others could have been in the bottom two, eg I thought Matt was poor this w/e even though I quite like him usually, as was Wagner)

Edited by Ian