UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

Just watched the X-Factor on ITV catch up and I have to say, Cheryl has made some awful decisions. Rebecca is lovely and deserved to go through, Katie seems very annoying and overly confident and will definitely rub people up the wrong way- and don't even get me started on Cher. She is vile. I dislike everything about her, her singing, her demented facial expressions, her attitude and her inappropriate dress 'sense', or lack of.

When I saw her first audition I was amazed that they put her through. She was awful and can't sing. She also dresses like a cheap 80's prostitute and I can't believe her parents allow her to leave the house like it. The hair, the make-up, everything repels me. Also, when she first auditioned they said that she had just turned 16, yet she had a tasteless tattoo on her hand! Nice.

She is hideous.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that Danii sent the two most talented singers home mad.gif I remember now why I stopped watching at this point previously, because they always sent the most likeable, talented people home and put some of the dross through.

And Cheryl make a feck up of her category as well, although Jennifer went through. I luff her voice, I think she's my favourite.

Be interesting to see who they all put through on a wild card.

Edited by merledogs

I think I can see why Cheryl would have let Cher through - young, nerves, bit of a look a like, fan, similar backgreound (?) etc though I think she might not have got away with not finishing the song / taking up the offer to come back later with another judge.

I can't for the life of me understand why she put Katie through - "fruitcake", drama queen or what?

Gamu & Tracey (?) were both far better singers & could both rightly feel very hard done by I reckon. Apparently though, as Helly has said, there may be a "wild card" entry for each judge this w/e. If so I expect Gamu will be back.

Even some of the boys were surprising choices I thought.

Edited by Ian

Daily mail today says Gamu isnt the one that will get the wildcard back in. I think Cheryl has lost a bit of the plot somewhere

I read that, cos apparently her mother has been turned down for a visa.

I wasn't really a fan of Gamu, although I enjoyed her first audition, I just felt she was bland after that. Trayc is apparently the one being given the wild card in that category.

I just hope Danii brings Paije back on her wildcard, but I doubt it. If she doesn't then I hope she goes for Marlon.

Daily Mirror yesterday suggested Cheryl was told not to put Gamu through as they were concerned she may have to go home due to refusal of a visa. Radio news today said she has now been refused a visa & must leave the country.