UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

So who do you love/hate, who's going to win in your expert opinion ? and am I the only one who got goose bumps watching the painter and decorator guy singing ? I want him to win it, I think he's way better than any of the others. I'm very very glad that horrible girl with the long black hair got booted out, she gave me the heebies wacko.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Do you mean "Chloe Mafia", allegedly a prostitute?

I think "little Cher" will go some way if she can overcome her nerves, also Matt Cardle. There were some good ones who went into the "made up groups" too.

I didn't like the camp pair with the makeup - you might as well get me singing! :rolleyes:

In the past. Danni has shown really poor judgement in selecting her final 3, those that go through get duff song choices and are transformed by wardrobe/makeup into something a million miles from what made them original so I wouldn't give any of the boys much of a chance.

My outside bet is Rebecca Ferguson, she's class :flowers:

:rolleyes: Do you mean "Chloe Mafia", allegedly a prostitute?

I think "little Cher" will go some way if she can overcome her nerves, also Matt Cardle. There were some good ones who went into the "made up groups" too.

I didn't like the camp pair with the makeup - you might as well get me singing! :rolleyes:

That's the one, couldn't care less about her profession, she came across as being as ugly on the inside as she was outside, as Carrie said about her " jesus, she'd stab ye if you looked at her the wrong way "

In the past. Danni has shown really poor judgement in selecting her final 3, those that go through get duff song choices and are transformed by wardrobe/makeup into something a million miles from what made them original so I wouldn't give any of the boys much of a chance.

Beats me why she's on the program at all, she's had such a glittering career rolleyes.gif

My outside bet is Rebecca Ferguson, she's class :flowers:

Is she the one from Liverpool ?

she has a stunning voice

I can't stand the endless crying from various competitors! Wailing and sob stories should be banned!

i feel the same.... could you imagine going to a job interview and doing the same???? bet you wouldn't get the job!

i don't watch talent shows much...only where the weirdos come out of the woodwork, i have a giggle at that and then don't bother about the rest of it.

i did see the girl who is/was allegedly a prostitute..... i couldn't care what people do with their lives..each to their own but.... she did have a very poor attitude and alienated the audience immediately

They're absolutely shite, so you can just bet that they'll get through :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Oh well, if they do at least all those who dismissed the only average singing but nevertheless very entertaining pair "Jedward" last year will now know that it can get worse :laugh:

Edited by Ian