UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I prefer having the judges given the final say rather than pure public. Its worked ok so far, but at a later date a decent dancer is going to go out at the expense of a more popular person

Mee too. It was bad enough before (John Sargeant etc) but now there's even more of a chance someone like Ann Widdicombe could actually win it. :sleep: It's supposed to be a dancing competition for goodness sake not a popularity contest (though I hadn't ever thought of her as popular before :unsure: )

I can't do You Tube on here but could well imagine her getting the male vote regardless of what she dance floor :laugh:

Edited by Ian

Felicity and Tina in the bottom two, Tina went (according to DS). I am sad for Tina, there were much worse dancers. Thought Gavin progressed this week, Felicity was poor so should have gone and Pamela seems to be going backwards. Really disappointed that Widdecombe is there, she just lumbers round the dance floor like a tank every week. It's not entertaining and it's not endearing.

Edited by merledogs

I've had to stop watching the show - I catch up on Youtube later, so I can edit my viewing. :rolleyes:

I have just discovered to my horror that I'm older than Ann Widdecombe. :unsure: I don't know anyone among my friends who is so unfit or ungainly - weight issues and lack of fitness aside, she has zilch sense of rhythm. Has she never danced in her life??

It's horrible to watch, and I'm not convinced she knows how bad she is.

There was a suggestion that the Apprentice sales were all a pretence in this w/e papers. When you look at that, Xfactor, Strictly etc I'm beginninging to wonder whether any are entirely genuine?

Surely neither of the bottom two deserved to go whilst Ann Widdicombe was just walking & being dragged hence should definitely have gone this w/e in anyones eyes?