UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Muffin Has Left Us.....

Greygal

.....just now for his new home!! :biggrin:

He has just driven off with his new mum and dad to start his new life after 6 months as our foster boy. He was very happy with this young couple and very responsive to them so I am sure they will give him a grand life. He was not a noisy dog but it already seems very quiet here, though I don't think my two have actually realised yet that he has gone for good.

Love you lots handsome boy, have a happy healthy life for a long time to come. :wub:

Just had an update this morning from Muffin's new owners. He travelled well, ate his tea, had a couple of walks, settle on the rug for a kip and has been a really good boy. He couldn't manage the stairs very well so he was to spend the night downstairs. We sent his favourite dog bed from here with him, so hopefully he will feel secure and have had a good night. His new owners have said they will keep in touch and hopefully send some pics of the handsome lad living a happy life in his new surroundings. Sounds like a good start anyway which he really deserves as he is such a good boy but will be so much better as an only dog.